SPJIMR-1 year 2007-2008

heyy… puys… the last call of the season 4 me… PGDM-OM :: Hoping 2 convert this… SPJIMR rocks… come pour ur fundas about this course… Rejects XLRI-PMIR( :: ??: ) TISS(I luv TISS:wow: ) Half rejects ??? …

heyy.. puys...
the last call of the season 4 me.....
PGDM-OM
Hoping 2 convert this...
SPJIMR rocks....

come pour ur fundas about this course....

Rejects
XLRI-PMIR(??: )
TISS(I luv TISS:wow: )
Half rejects ?????
GLIM :neutral:

Good Luck Dude, I am in the second batch, its a higly intense program and needs a lot of comitment, good luck - Rahul

bodo57 Says
Good Luck Dude, I am in the second batch, its a higly intense program and needs a lot of comitment, good luck - Rahul

i m also selected for the course but am not sure of the schedule...
does the class room start in july or jan 07....
please clarify...
and what is the min. workex.. they accept(i mean under any condition .. the least of the least ) thanks
i m also selected for the course but am not sure of the schedule...
does the class room start in july or jan 07....
please clarify...
and what is the min. workex.. they accept(i mean under any condition .. the least of the least ) thanks

Hi pankaj,

For the 3rd batch i.e 2007-2008 the schedule is as follows:

Inaguration - June 06. Here those selected in final interview and who have joined the course will come down to campus for around 3 days where they will be taught basis of pre-foundation.

Web Learning - June 06. This learning is through website. Login ids will be provided to e-learning website during inaguration. You need to login and study. Apart from this assignment will be sent through email and need to be submitted back through email. This is called pre-foundation course.

Classes - Jan 07. Regular classes will start in the campus. First there will be a test for thos e things learnt as part of web learning.

Hope above helps.

Regards,
Maru
Hi pankaj,

For the 3rd batch i.e 2007-2008 the schedule is as follows:

Inaguration - June 06. Here those selected in final interview and who have joined the course will come down to campus for around 3 days where they will be taught basis of pre-foundation.

Web Learning - June 06. This learning is through website. Login ids will be provided to e-learning website during inaguration. You need to login and study. Apart from this assignment will be sent through email and need to be submitted back through email. This is called pre-foundation course.

Classes - Jan 07. Regular classes will start in the campus. First there will be a test for thos e things learnt as part of web learning.

Hope above helps.

Regards,
Maru

great
any idea when will the results be out as u say the web learning starts in june only so the results will come out fast !!!! right???
great
any idea when will the results be out as u say the web learning starts in june only so the results will come out fast !!!! right???

The interviews are on 26th, 27th and 28th of May 2006 for you.

During my batch they took around 3 weeks to publish the results. Then another 2 weeks to allow students to accept the offer, pay the fees e.t.c. Then after 2 weeks the inaguration happened.

Hence from my experience I feel the inaguration will not happen early june. Even though web site says june, I feel it would be mid July(inaguration). As soon as i hear some thing I will update in this forum.

All the best for your interview,

Maru
The interviews are on 26th, 27th and 28th of May 2006 for you.

During my batch they took around 3 weeks to publish the results. Then another 2 weeks to allow students to accept the offer, pay the fees e.t.c. Then after 2 weeks the inaguration happened.

Hence from my experience I feel the inaguration will not happen early june. Even though web site says june, I feel it would be mid July(inaguration). As soon as i hear some thing I will update in this forum.

All the best for your interview,

Maru

thanks man
one more request
i have never faced a group interview....
can u plz tell me about it and why does SPJAIN take gr int.
what is the motive behind it( saving time i dont think so)
thanks
why does SPJAIN take gr int.

dear pankaj,

there is no point in questioning the rules of the game. its better to prepare for the same.

ATB for ur interviw

cheers n luck

Amit
dear pankaj,

there is no point in questioning the rules of the game. its better to prepare for the same.

ATB for ur interviw

cheers n luck

Amit

come on amit thats not good yaar
u need to know what the mentallity of the person(s) sitting in front is....
i will be going there to get into the collge and for that i will have to show them the qualities that they think is need for their college.so i need to know what is the concept behind group int.

its true its written in GITA karam kar and dont think any thing else....
well ya that's true but i wont push a mountain.....
take care and if u have any thing about the int. plz let me know....
thanks

and i got the mail i got it on the 25th may and then there is a test on CAT format...
bye
thanks man
one more request
i have never faced a group interview....
can u plz tell me about it and why does SPJAIN take gr int.
thanks

Hi pankaj,

Group interview is not group discussion. even while sitting in group, questions will be asked individually. however if some other person has mentioned same points you wanted to say, when you chance comes, don't say "same as that person", rephrase what you wanted to say. Discussion between students will be minimum.

Regarding the motive, sorry I am not aware of it and do not have enough knowledge to comment.

Hope above helps. ATB for your interview.

hi seniors
i too have got call for one year course in OM group.can anybody slightly elaborate about the five streams given in OM.and we should look for which type of industries and roles in organisation.
thanks in advance
pramod.