SPJAIN

hi guys.. ok about spjain i wanted to know about their MFG. & OPN. course..for me its a dream course..but the problem is that i got no work exp. n i have heard that spjain has a bias towards ppl with workex? any idea bout that.. n idea what...

hi guys..
ok about spjain i wanted to know about their MFG. & OPN. course..for me its a dream course..but the problem is that i got no work exp. n i have heard that spjain has a bias towards ppl with workex? any idea bout that..

n idea what sort of score is good for SPJAIN? think whether to fill the form or no... thousand bucks afterall...........

i wanted to know about their MFG. & OPN.

Very very few people get into SPJAIN without work experience. Mfg & Ops as far as I know is only for Engineers with work ex. SPJAIN works on a different criteria. The essays you write will play a very important role in you getting an admission call.

Regards,
n i have heard that spjain has a bias towards ppl with workex? any idea bout that..

definitely SPJ openly admits that.. but i think still 35-40% freshers are taken.... so not a bad bet.

. The essays you write will play a very important role in you getting an admission call

spot on.. since they have this 2 interview round stuff (Ist grp interview and then personal) . essay stuff is definitely touched upon...
i suggest take pro help if u r serious abt SPJ .. coz i think they are looking for well rounded "soft" kinda ppl.. means having a bent towards arts/music is an edge... (purely personal opinion guys !!!)

thousand bucks afterall...........

a future mba thinking abt thousand bucks.. 😲 😲 😲

hmm...
i still dunno what to do...
anyways..whom to go for pro help..?
might as well fill the form i guess.. when in doubt go for it..
but what kinda scores are generally needed apart from a good essay..i suppose to negate the work ex thing one would have to score heavily huh...

but what kinda scores are generally needed apart from a good essay..i suppose to negate the work ex thing one would have to score heavily huh...

The Adcom at SPJAIN works a little different. I've heard people getting into IIMB, but getting booted at SPJAIN. So, score wise, cant be really sure about their requirements.

Don't worry too much. Its a package deal at SPJAIN. I don't think any single factor will go against you. They are interested in different things and conduct their proceedings accordingly.

Regards,

The essays you write will play a very important role in you getting an admission call

What essays?
What essays?

OUCH ! The form has 7/8 questions you will need to answer which will evaluate your personality. I termed those questions as essays. Questions include - 1) Explain a situation where you had be in a leadership position 2) Hobbies etc 3) What does success mean to you ? 4) What are your career goals .. and a couple more questions.

Regards,

hmm..
i think i shuld go for it...well have to take risks you know..
prob. get a few simcats in..judge myself n then fill the form which i wil guess take a long time tooo...since you gotto think so much on it..

anyone filled up spjain...

hmm..
i think i shuld go for it...well have to take risks you know..
prob. get a few simcats in..judge myself n then fill the form which i wil guess take a long time tooo...since you gotto think so much on it..

anyone filled up spjain...

I have a suggestion. CAT is on Nov 24th. The last date for submitting SPJ application is Dec 5th. And since there is the online application, u can send it instantly. You can decide whether to apply or not after taking the CAT 😃
yeah, i am working on the same.
i am working and 2+ years of exp, and during the free time thati get, goes into working on my essays "Diligently". yes some questions are a real pain, hues and cries aside, Guys...you need to work on them. Although the score for Spjain is a lil less than that asked for the IIMs.
Seeing the last years pattern, almost all whom i knew who got calls from IIMB got a call for SPJAIN too. They all complained about SPJAIN interview, saying it to be one bitch of a thing to clear.
And again SPJAIN brings out a second list towards the end, so watch out for it.