SPJain Test Taking Center in the US?

Hi Puys, Somebody please let me know… if there is a test taking center for SPJain in the US??? My GMAT score is 540 - 43/22/5 I know its low… I am gonna retake for sure… btw… is this score enuff for Great Lakes Chennai??? …

Hi Puys,

Somebody please let me know.... if there is a test taking center for SPJain in the US???

My GMAT score is 540 - 43/22/5

I know its low... I am gonna retake for sure... btw... is this score enuff for Great Lakes Chennai???

Thanks,
Pagal

Hi,

I doubt if there is a centre for the SPJAT in the US. I hope you are asking this for the SP Jain GMBA program at Dubai-Singapore. Anyways, you neednt open a new thread especially for this query. You may post this at the SP JAIN query thread itself. The adcom is the best to answer your doubt. Follow up and post on this thread for SPJCM official queries,

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ask-sp-jain-school-of-global-management-dubai-singapore-sydney-official-admission-query-thread-25019365

As for your GMAT scores, I think they are not quite enough, so to say even a bit low. Great Lakes is now one of the sought after b-schools in India, and hence entrance test scores have got to be competitive enough. As it is the Great Lakes website cites a median of 670 for GMAT scores. This is the link.

GREAT LAKES INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, CHENNAI

Hope this helps.

ATB

-Frank

Hi Puys,

Somebody please let me know.... if there is a test taking center for SPJain in the US???

My GMAT score is 540 - 43/22/5

I know its low... I am gonna retake for sure... btw... is this score enuff for Great Lakes Chennai???

Thanks,
Pagal

Hi All.
I am a Physician with 5 years of work ex in variety of industries.
1. Medicine
2. Authoring Best-Sellers for Doctors
3. Launching & Incubating IT startups.
4. Education & MBA Test-Prep.
5. Clinical Research on a WHO approved project.
6. Not-for-profit Projects.

Excellent Academics ( Have been in TOP 5 throughout ).
A GMAT of 630, what are my chances. With everyone so bright I feel left out.
Especially my GMAT stinks.
Is SP Jain a great place and do I fit in the class? Will I be considered if I apply.
And should I write GMAT once again?

@ MBA Marathoner: go for it mate!! seems like you covered the entire estate so do give a chance to Top B-schools and dont let your GMAT score be a dampner!
If resources permit aim for the big-5 in US and INSEAD/IMD/LBS! better aim the stars an shoot the moon, rather than aim the moon an shoot the coconut! :o)

@ All

please continue here:

For S P Jain Dubai and Singapore queries :

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/19365-ask-sp-jain-dubai-singapore-617.html#post1815913

For S P Jain mumbai queries

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-2012-spjimr-admission-queries-and-related-discussions-25044268

please do not open threads for individual queries and kindly use search option on Home page to find the relevant thread before opening a new thread.

@ mods
please close this thread