spjain results out

the sp jain profile based cals are out.nearly 1300 people called. i have uploaded the full list.

the sp jain profile based cals are out.nearly 1300 people called.
i have uploaded the full list.

Requesting all call-getters to post their profiles.

I have a doubt.....if some1 is nt selected in this list and gets 85+ in cat or xat,is he eligible?

I got a profile based call in operations.

Hoping to get around 95 percentile in CAT.

Should I expect a call?

Is anyone who got a profile based call a TFA FELLOW?

What does this results mean????

What does this results mean????
Does it mean that If I am not in this list and even if I secure descent percentiles I will not be selected ??????

Yes, it does mean that.

One more disappointment!!!

Artaxerxes Says
Yes, it does mean that.

I think you are wrong with this information... This is just the Profile based call. Once the CAT and XAT results are out, S.P. Jain will come out with the Merit Based List and someone with a good CAT/XAT result will be eligible.
So, all is not lost yet!

any more communication from SP?

any form to be filled for next round? has any one received any mail form sp jain?

Artaxerxes Says
Yes, it does mean that.

NO i dont think so......as far as I know this is just profile based calls subject to getting an 85%ile. Merit based calls are seperate hence not getting ur name on this list is not the end of the world as far as SPJain is concerned:cheerio:
Artaxerxes Says
Yes, it does mean that.

There are different list for SP Jain, one which comes before the results which is this one and one which will come after the results accepted by SP Jain comes out...so don't loose hope...all the best 😉

Hi,
I have got profile based call from SP Jain.
What is the procedure next?
Seniors please help..

Hi 'l_mba_dash'
Can you please post your profile? Would like to know the profile at which SP Jain gives a call.

Few hours to go...

Hi 'l_mba_dash'
Can you please post your profile? Would like to know the profile at which SP Jain gives a call.

Few hours to go...
'

Applied For Information Management
Academics :
X- 87%
XII-85 %
B-Tech : (91%) NIT
Extracurricular:(A lot)
Was House captain at school level
Cultural Secretary College level
Participated in many national and college level events
Work Ex: 2.8 yrs

How far I think this profile-based list that has been put up now is also incumbent to their corresponding percentiles. i.e. only when these short-listed guys get an 85%ile, they shall be called for GD/PI.. and for the rest another merit-based list is yet to be declared. Is it so?? Please affirm.

another dissapointment .. this year has had a bad start for me..
another reject from SP Jain coll..

another dissapointment .. this year has had a bad start for me..
another reject from SP Jain coll..

Hello, dude this not the final list or anything. Wake up.........
These are the list of students having excellent profile and shall be called owing to the condition that they get an 85%ile. Another merit list is yet to be out for non-profile students...
So, the game is on.. Just pray you get a high score 2mrw. GOODLUCK.

People, can anyone give stats for the intake ( Profile Based and Merit Based) for SP Jain?