SPjain results out (batch of 2009)

SPJIMR - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai this is the link puys… best of luck

SPJIMR - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai

this is the link puys.... best of luck

Please continue here http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/22342-spjain-results-out-2007-2009-a.html#post739808...this was opened earlier

Mridul

PLease continue on thsi thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/spjain-results-out-2007-2009-25022342

Added a Poll junta .......
so waitlist ppl mite have an idea where they stand!!!

best of luck!!!

Mine is WL#14 in Information management..

don't know if it is through or not.. there is just till Waitlist#15 ..

I remember seeing somewhere that there shall also be a third Waiting list to be issued..

Really hope that happens..

Seniors kindly advice what was the scenario last year .

Jus waiting for a miracle

hi all,
Waitlist # 7 on Manufacturing and operations...
So a humble request to all the junta who have the same specialization,got selected and have decided to chuck their seat (i know there will not be many as i'm not so lucky)...please let me know...
another request to the seniors is to let me know the no till which the waitlist had got cleared last year...

Now the fact which hurts me is...tomorrow is the last date to refund 70K out of 1.4 Lakh at SCMHRD but looking into the fact that SCM is my only convert for this year i can't even take a chance...

I'm just praying to god and keeping my fingers crossed that other "manu and Ops" guys make it to NITIE and IIMS and everyone on the wait list gets a convert...

All the best to all those on the wait list and CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL CONVERTEES

Added a Poll junta .......
so waitlist ppl mite have an idea where they stand!!!

best of luck!!!

can someone PLEASE put a similar poll but "Specialization Specific" or may be let me know how to do it?
This will help clear the clouds in a much better manner

Hi All..

Many congratulations to all the call getters :)

I made it through Marketing. It was sooo great to see my name out there in the list of SELECTED candidates ! The feeling is awesome ! My first EVER MBA convert and WHAT a convert - SPJIMR !!

Kept refreshing the web page for 10 mins to ensure that my name doesn't vanish from there any moment

Have lots of questions.. lots of queries regarding fees, joining dates, laptops, foundation material.. BUT.. today's the day to celebrate ! All that will wait till tomorrow morning

And last but not the least, many thanks to the seniors at SPJIMR. Mayank (PGDBM) and Somansh / Abhishek (PGDSM) who've been very helpful all through the admission process and have patiently answered all our queries... :)

Cheers..

Abhinav

Okk.. now that the feeling has sunk in, I wanted to call the admission office and confirm a few things. But the operator told me that the admission office is closed today :neutral:

Will call up tomorrow..

Mainly wanted to confirm that the list on the website is correct. Want to hand in my resignation at office..

Abhinav

Only a specializatnwise poll wud give clear insight......wat say?:neutral:

Hi...

Can someone please tell me when would SP Jain Mumbai come out with its first list of shortlisted candidates (profile-based), for the batch of 2009???

I guess the website is not throwing any light on that!!! It just says that the interviews will be held in December 2008, but says nothing about when the list is gonna be out!!!

Can someone please respond to this at the earliest??

Thanks in advance....

:)

Hi...

Can someone please tell me when would SP Jain Mumbai come out with its first list of shortlisted candidates (profile-based), for the batch of 2009???

I guess the website is not throwing any light on that!!! It just says that the interviews will be held in December 2008, but says nothing about when the list is gonna be out!!!

Can someone please respond to this at the earliest??

Thanks in advance....

:)

Please note that this thread is pertaining to the batch 2007-09 and NOT for the current cycle.

I believe the relevant thread for discussions on this years' SP admissions would be

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2009-2011-spjimr-admissions-related-queries-discussions-25033802

There is also a parallel thread for freshers-
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/freshers-at-spjimr-mumbai-25033891

Mods, could you please change the name of the thread appropriately since it is a tad misguiding!:innocent:

oh my gosh ! didn't know that interviews will be in Dec itself !! thought only next yr they started like IIMs.. thanks !

wait till last week of december.

Also in case you think your profile meets the S criteria in any one part and A in others then start the interview preparation process.

Don't wait till official confirmation.

All the best

What criteria?! Where do we find those?! Are they even mentioned somewhere?!

Cheers,
What criteria?! Where do we find those?! Are they even mentioned somewhere?!

Cheers,

I guess he is referring to the dean interview which appeared at PG.
Do check eets! You might get an idea of how SP looks at a candidate. But remember that this interview is 2 years old. So, the approach may have changed to a certain extent.
PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Interviews - Why and how does SP Jain give interview calls before CAT?
I guess he is referring to the dean interview which appeared at PG.
Do check eets! You might get an idea of how SP looks at a candidate. But remember that this interview is 2 years old. So, the approach may have changed to a certain extent.
PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Interviews - Why and how does SP Jain give interview calls before CAT?

yes tha approach has changed a bit.
But for giving a profile based call the basic stuff ll remain the same i.e. overall profile must be good relative to other.
So it shud be a mixture of all.

Shashi

and this is very old thread .
the questions may be put on this year's thread.

I request mods to close this thread.

Shashi

mods pls close this thread...this kind of false alarms increase blood pressures

sorry to bother you, but what is EETS ? and where can i find this interview piece for SPjain ?