SPJAIN result check

hi guyz, how did you check your result on the SPJ website? how did you type your reg num? Anyone who has got a call please give your App num so that I can check out How they display results. bye, hemanth

hi guyz,

how did you check your result on the SPJ website? how did you type your reg num? Anyone who has got a call please give your App num so that I can check out How they display results.

bye,
hemanth

Hello Hemanth,

There are a couple of SPJAIN threads running concurrent on the forum. It becomes tough to keep track of the information. Please post all further information in the SPJAIN Call Arrives thread to make sure all of us can get the information from a single related thread. Refrain from opening multiple threads when there are similar threads running in the forum.

This also applies to the number of XAT threads you have opened. Please reply to your own threads and bump them up to the top if you feel that people are not responding enough.

Regards,

Hi,

I agree with Pagal. I think a lot of threads are floating around (most of them on the same topic) and it becomes really difficult to keep track of them. It would be nice if ppl reponded to an existing thread instead of opening new threads on their own (unless really required)

Thanks and Regards,
Bharath

hi allwin,

i am really sorry. I did not know about this. I assure you that this wont happen again.

thanx anyways,
bye,
hemanth

i am really sorry. I did not know about this. I assure you that this wont happen again.

Yaar.. chalta hai.. As i responded to Aakaanksh. Its nothing really serious, but it helps all of us while viewing threads. Just keep it in mind and that's enough.

Happy Posting 😃