Specific Recruiters At Xlri-bm Batch Of 2006

hello all… particularly seniors at xlri (bm)… i have been selected by XLRI for the bm course…:slight_smile: thanx a lot to all of you for constant support with important feedbacks and opinions that has helped me to succeed so far…:slight_smile: now i have…

hello all.. particularly seniors at xlri (bm)....
i have been selected by XLRI for the bm course..:)
thanx a lot to all of you for constant support with important feedbacks and opinions that has helped me to succeed so far...:)

now i have an important query with regarding to BM placements..??:
in the brochure, it has been mentioned about the recruiters and the placements at XLRI....but no where in the brochure as well as the website is it mentioned seperately about the recruiters coming for BM and PMIR batches...
in this regard it would be very helpful for future aspirants to decide finally for their college selection if the seniors can mention about the various companies that recruited from the BM batch...and the PMIR batch also...SEPERATELY...
THIS IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO CLEAR ANY KIND OF AMBIGUITY REGARDING THE PLACEMENTS AND PROFILES...??:
if possible.. pls also mention about the profiles offered under various specializations...
i hope i have made my dillema clear to all...
thanx..
expecting prompt replys from all seniors...
shreyas...:

hi puys...
so much big pg community.. and still no replies????
hope i will get some opinions and replies today..

hi puys...
so much big pg community.. and still no replies????
hope i will get some opinions and replies today..

dont u think this a redundant thread.. theres one running abt the BM course of XLRI.. i think we can discuss this topic there itself..

cheers

lock kiya jaaye

I request all the people who have an idea of the consulting placements scene at XLRI to post at: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/consulting-placements-at-b-schools-25014793

Dr.Shreyas, stop starting threads for ones that already exist
akshat_kumar4, could you go slow on plastering that link all across the forum. If you sooo wanna promote that thread, feel free to link it in your sig, not in every single bschool thread !!