SP JAIn second shortlist out

SP JAIn second shortlist out SPJIMR - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai

SPJIMR - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai

SPJIMR - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai

Dun want the link for this bakwaas college...wat do they think of themselves,,...they think that they are far superior than IIm a...ppl with 99.85 percentile not getting calls....is there anyone out there waiht score of 101 percentile....u might probably get a call from this reputed college......
ankit_vishi Says
Dun want the link for this bakwaas college...wat do they think of themselves,,...they think that they are far superior than IIm a...ppl with 99.85 percentile not getting calls....is there anyone out there waiht score of 101 percentile....u might probably get a call from this reputed college......

i totally agree with this. getting 99.3 in XAT n no calls from sp jain. and not even making clear as to wat kind of profile they take. so many events, god knows wat criteria they follow n they dont care a bit to inform us that.

me too no calls with 99.55 %ile with 95+ in all sections..
I am dissapointed..

nidhi_rawal Says
i totally agree with this. getting 99.3 in XAT n no calls from sp jain. and not even making clear as to wat kind of profile they take. so many events, god knows wat criteria they follow n they dont care a bit to inform us that.

Looking at everybody s score and the fact that no one has been able to make it......am feeling as if bcome a MNS activist and attack that college.....am eagerly waiting for the criterions which college has adopted for the second list......may be they might have kept the criterion that ppl above say 90%le need not be selected.....haha....that is wat is the worth of this college.....the new system of selction adopeted by the college will definitily bring a bafd name to the college....HATS of TO SPJAIN
ankit_vishi Says
Looking at everybody s score and the fact that no one has been able to make it......am feeling as if bcome a MNS activist and attack that college.....am eagerly waiting for the criterions which college has adopted for the second list......may be they might have kept the criterion that ppl above say 90%le need not be selected.....haha....that is wat is the worth of this college.....the new system of selction adopeted by the college will definitily bring a bafd name to the college....HATS of TO SPJAIN

i dont feel spjain is so bad that we need to stoop so low t become an MNS activist (even if u joked). we shud remain above all this even though our disapointments have no limit.

BUt Mr ANKIT, u need not groan on me for this, i dint take out the results, and i m also in line with u. infact i started this thread before i checked my own result. still i get the groan:sarcasm:

made it to second list

CAT07 99.32

i dont feel spjain is so bad that we need to stoop so low t become an MNS activist (even if u joked). we shud remain above all this even though our disapointments have no limit.

BUt Mr ANKIT, u need not groan on me for this, i dint take out the results, and i m also in line with u. infact i started this thread before i checked my own result. still i get the groan:sarcasm:

frst of all...the MNS thing was all a joke....thats welll understood...and as regards the GROAN thing...it was for SPJAIN...not personally to you...and also coz....i tght that y at all u are becoming so excited for the link wen u urself are sad at the moment......
made it to second list

CAT07 99.32

Can we have the previlege to know your profile please....

Guys, I dunno....
I was bankin on this call.... I really didnt expect to be not called>>> 99.94 ile CAT

Its not makin any sense!...

I totally agree with you. No point in becoming an MNS activist and losing one's dignity. Better become a Ranji player and you will definitely get a call. I guess puys remember the example for filling the form on SP Jain's website. The example for extra-currics was being a Ranji player. They wan't such exceptionally talented people at their college..huh. Two years from now and SP Jain will produce world class musicians, swimmers, equestrians and everything but an MBA grad. My prediction..and I know many puys will agree with me.
ankit_vishi Says
Can we have the previlege to know your profile please....

here goes,

Xth 89% CBSE (100% in science)
XIIth 79% CBSE
Graduation BTech-computers--NIT-Allahabad,2006 with 87% overall
Working in telecom R&D; since cllg got over(19 mnths now)
CAT07--99.32
qa-94.35(A,C gone due to this)
va-97.56
di-98.86
Call IIM-L.I.K ,IMT,MDI,SPJAIN
first attempt at cat,gave no oder exams

nothin special in d profile as u can see ..i am equally stumped at gettin a call as u are
at not gettin it(at 99.85%ile)

Me could not make it.

CAT : 99.36%ile

x-87%
XII-85%

B.E -74%

Work - Exp - 14 months in telecom.

Wonder what they are looking for in their candidates.
A friend of mine with 90%ile got through.

its quite simple to understand.. u get in if ur a nerd. else u dont..
so if u dont have a 95 in 10,12, grad, then just chuck applying to this college again.. really.. its pointless feeling bad about not having gotten in..

and this year ill make it a point to tell all my juniors to not apply if they dont have acads! its a waste of 1550 bucks!

Friends i dont know what is the criteria but you dont need a super profile to get a call!
Let me tell u my profile:
X - 76% (ICSE)
XII - 77%
Engg - 77%
Decent extra-curr
Cat score - 96.89
Work ex - 2.5 yrs.

Thats it! I got a call for marketing!
I really dont know what they are looking at. Not giving calls to 99+ guys is crazy!! :shocked:

so if u dont have a 95 in 10,12, grad, then just chuck applying to this college again.. really.. its pointless feeling bad about not having gotten in..

and this year ill make it a point to tell all my juniors to not apply if they dont have acads! its a waste of 1550 bucks!

nt quiet agreeing wit this buddy...if u luk at my profile .i don't hav extrardinary acads
and I have almost 0 extracurriculars...but still i got a call.....it's puzzling that such high
%ile's are not getting calls snce this was supposed to be a cat score based list...
criteria is difficuilt to undrstand

I'm guaranteed gonna spread the word amongst the engg colleges in Mumbai - the B.E marks are anyways lower here than most places.. - its godly to touch an 85%... 75+ aint that common

Well i thought that i stood a good chance when i score 98.98 in CAT & 98.11 in XAT but now i wonder that when ppl hvin more than 99.9% iles not gettin calls then how can i expect a damn call from a damn institute.

The thing is what profile do they require. They call a person gettin 70% in b.tech, no work ex& a 95%ile in CAT who has filled IT as his preference & they leave out a person hvin the same acads( maybe more) with 99%CAT who is aspirin for Finance.

Plzzzzz. SPJAIN ppl make it clear that what profile r u seeking or just mention it explicitily on ur website that we won't entertain ppl without work-ex or won't consider any one less than IIT.

Groans r welcome!!!!

hey buddy..i wanted to confirm that the name in marketing
(Himanshu gupta ) is me and not some oder guy...my cat reg numbe i know
but spjain fornm is at my native place..ne idea how to confirm it

Friends i dont know what is the criteria but you dont need a super profile to get a call!
Let me tell u my profile:
X - 76% (ICSE)
XII - 77%
Engg - 77%
Decent extra-curr
Cat score - 96.89
Work ex - 2.5 yrs.

Thats it! I got a call for marketing!
I really dont know what they are looking at. Not giving calls to 99+ guys is crazy!! :shocked: