SP Jain results !!

Hi guys, I just tried out this link: http://www.spjimr.org/admission/result.asp I get the following message: "Sorry, you name is not been selected in the FIRST list of admission offers to SPJIMR. Please visit our website for announceme…

Hi guys,

I just tried out this link: http://www.spjimr.org/admission/result.asp
I get the following message:
"Sorry, you name is not been selected in the FIRST list of admission offers to SPJIMR.
Please visit our website for announcement of the SECOND list."

Is their database not up yet or have I really not got through?
Ppl please try out the link and let us know...

Thanks and good luck...
Abhishek

the below message was what i too obtained....

Sorry, you name is not been selected in the FIRST list of admission offers to SPJIMR.
Please visit our website for announcement of the SECOND list.

ATB for the others..mebbe i am too good for SP

cheers,
prashanth

I got the same error message :(
If anyone has got thru in the first list do let the rest of us know.

same here! sorry.....
then called again SPjain. they said second list will take time!
I don't know second list is waiting list or what
any way got to concentrate on MDI and Nitie if it comes
any body who got thru please share the message that get displayed on the site
regds
Kavindra

well...i got the same msg.

All the best people.

Cheers,

Nivedita.

I'm getting the same message too...
Is their database up? Any official announcement saying " Check NOW!"???? :

well....
i got the same message and on calling up SPJain they told me that they haven't uploaded the results...
on explaining to the lady what the site said,she said she wasn't sure and asked me to call later in the evening
sulabh

I got the same message too.May be there is a ver small first list. It is most likely like their interview calls. I dont think they would given this link without ensuring that the database is up.
Thanks
jason

Yes I too called Yp SPJAIN about this first list and they were not aware and saying that it will be uplodaed today evening

when asked abt second list lady told it will take time... means depend upon the people rejecting the offer is it?

OOPs I didnt see the post above my previous post sorry bout my post ignore it
thanks
Jason

Same message :(

This is really disappointing....

Hi Guys,

Had just Called SP.

A lady there said that the results were uploaded and e-mails would be sent to the selected candidates by evening.

Nivedita.

Hi Guys,

Had just Called SP.

A lady there said that the results were uploaded and e-mails would be sent to the selected candidates by evening.

Nivedita.

u mean the results are on the site rite now?
or they are going to upload it in the evening?

IM THROUGH !!
Bu the ascninating thins is not tht i got a final admit..i got it in manufacturing management while as i applied for marketing...hehehe..

"Congratulations !!!

Suhas N Anand, you have been offered admission in SPJIMR with Manufacturing Management as Specialization."

Boy..gimme a break...i did not even APPLY for Mfg Management !!! ......nyways ill let it pass !!!!Atleast thy did not give me IM for chrissake !!!

ATB for the others

suhas

I made it too :D:D:D:D:D:D
WOOOHOOOOO

I got an e-mail and i checked on the site

Neonic

Hi people,

please let us know your percentiles too ...

ciao,
vikas.

Congratz Suhas & Neonic,
were you guys called for the third round??

Does anyone know how many people have been selected as part of the first list??

Hey guyz dont give up..sp jain has again lived up to its reputation! I chkd the link arnd an hr back and it showed that i am not thru. i didnt believe and kept checking it..and lo behold..after an hr it says that I am thru with the specialization I wanted!!!! Now wat shud I call it..so ppl..please..if u r expecting then do give multiple tries! My details:

Cat %ile : 98.8
Work ex : 4 yrs in relevent field.

hey

my CAT %ile is 99.07

and yes i was called for a third round

Neonic