SP Jain online application Issues (2006)

Hi Junta , I was filling up SP Jain online form ; the payment I made thru credit card . I was directed to UTI Bank site where I made payment (i have a print screen also of the receipt no)and it automatically redirected me back to SP Jain sā€¦

Hi Junta ,

I was filling up SP Jain online form ; the payment I made thru credit card .
I was directed to UTI Bank site where I made payment (i have a print screen also of the receipt no)and it automatically redirected me back to SP Jain site also . The receipt no: was updated in the nonupdatable field there .

But there I went to other tabs and when I came back to the Payment tab , the receipt no: was gone and it is not allowing me to submit the form saying I have n't payed .

I sent a mail to the ID mentioned in the site : '[email protected]' but no reply till now . Is ther any other id where I can mail n check ?
Any body from SP Jain hu can help me ?

Thanks,

hi same problem i faced az wel,call any of the spj contact numbers given and tell all details(receipt etc),also check with ur credit crd provider to know whether payment was successful.I think they will modify once they receive payment from the credit card provider ( in my case it was like tht).B.O.Lck

Thanks for te quick reply Risi....
Let me chek out the option u mentioned

Thanks

Hi Junta ,

I was filling up SP Jain online form ; the payment I made thru credit card .
I was directed to UTI Bank site where I made payment (i have a print screen also of the receipt no)and it automatically redirected me back to SP Jain site also . The receipt no: was updated in the nonupdatable field there .

But there I went to other tabs and when I came back to the Payment tab , the receipt no: was gone and it is not allowing me to submit the form saying I have n't payed .

I sent a mail to the ID mentioned in the site : '[email protected]' but no reply till now . Is ther any other id where I can mail n check ?
Any body from SP Jain hu can help me ?

Thanks,

u cud also try out adm@spjimr.ernet.in .... the admission in-charge is Prof Parimal Merchant... u cud ring up SPJIMR and get his contact no. etc
vaguefunda Says
u cud also try out adm@spjimr.ernet.in .... the admission in-charge is Prof Parimal Merchant... u cud ring up SPJIMR and get his contact no. etc

Folks,
Please excuse me for interrupting. I've being going through the SPJIMR thread since some time now. It appears that the online registration for this course is pretty painful, going by the experience of many applicants. It would have been better if a reputed school like like SPJIMR ironed out it software application process before putting it online for applicants. XLRI tests it online process for a week before putting it up for students, so that applicants do not face such problems. Some folks might argue that online process is in 'fashion', but I personally feel that that the good old offline procedure was certainly less painful.
risi.chaudhuri Says
hi same problem i faced az wel,call any of the spj contact numbers given and tell all details(receipt etc),also check with ur credit crd provider to know whether payment was successful.I think they will modify once they receive payment from the credit card provider ( in my case it was like tht).B.O.Lck

Just came to the forum to post my problem and came across this thread.....I faced exactly the same problem today in the morning. Just now confirmed with my credit card provider who told me that the transaction was successful. As u suggested, I'll just call them tomorrow. I hope I don't face any more problems!

Well looks like there has been quite a number of issues faced by the junta while using the online application for applying to SPJain...would anyone who has gone thro' the gamut of it mind listing out all the issues you faced and the corrective actions either suggested or taken by you? It would help to have an one stop repository of it as many ppl might face the same issues....
Here's requesting someone who has applied to the same to do the honors...:)
Mucha gracious!
Girish...!

All those who have faced similar problems, please send a mail to the contact id mentioned in the form. This should get resolved soon.

If nothing happens in three days time (three days coz we are all out of Mumbai now, due to Diwali hols), send me a PM with all pertinent details. I'll see what I can do.

Ok .. now i need help regarding this.. SPJ Junta....

I had made payments against my Credit Card on the 2nd of Oct (got citibank confirmation at the gateway as well/shows up in my CC statement). And there was a 4 or 5 digit number where it says DD?Reciept no (in the payment section of the form )
I completed the form today and clicked on submit... waited on that screen for about 15mins.... (completed SNAP application form while waiting..thats how long i waited)..there was no response....
So i went to a different section of the form and came back to the payment section.. ALAS!!!! the no. mentioned in the DD/Reciept field is gone and even now when i click the Submit button there is no response..
Called up SPJ only to find out that the offices were closed yesterday so I need to call them today again...

Let me know if any of you can help/suggest something....

Ok .. now i need help regarding this.. SPJ Junta....

I had made payments against my Credit Card on the 2nd of Oct (got citibank confirmation at the gateway as well/shows up in my CC statement). And there was a 4 or 5 digit number where it says DD?Reciept no (in the payment section of the form )
I completed the form today and clicked on submit... waited on that screen for about 15mins.... (completed SNAP application form while waiting..thats how long i waited)..there was no response....
So i went to a different section of the form and came back to the payment section.. ALAS!!!! the no. mentioned in the DD/Reciept field is gone and even now when i click the Submit button there is no response..
Called up SPJ only to find out that the offices were closed yesterday so I need to call them today again...

Let me know if any of you can help/suggest something....

Dude I had the same prob 2. I have sent a mail 2 sp lets c what they say. Luckily 4 me I had noted down their cash receipt no before it disappeared. It is a 6 digit no. But somehow my application seems 2 have been accepted since I cant login any more. The message I get is that my data has been submitted. But I have recieved no confirmatory mail nor any confirmation number so I really dont know what data has been accepted by them.

well my problem isnt regarding credit card payment, i paid the fees at PT centre, and have the receipt. i ve completed the application form, but do i have to send a copy of the receipt? and if not, wud i receive a mail that my payment has been received?? i mailed them on this monday, but probably cos of diwali.....no reply as yet...

well seems as tho a whole lotta ppl are having problems with their onln applications regarding credit card payments....my problem is of a slightly different kind.....
i paid the requisite amount at the ims pune centre and registered online. i got a confirmation the next day from spjain giving me an id...THEN i get an email from them saying there was some problem with the mail generation (??!) and the passwords need to be updated. the id remains the same but the password is now changed to my d-o-b in the mmddyyyy format...im goin to the url mentioned below dat n typing my new password but nothing seems to happen. have been trying since yesterday but it gives a funny error msg every time i click on 'submit'...i dunno if ive been registered....or wot....

NoopS Says
well my problem isnt regarding credit card payment, i paid the fees at PT centre, and have the receipt. i ve completed the application form, but do i have to send a copy of the receipt? and if not, wud i receive a mail that my payment has been received?? i mailed them on this monday, but probably cos of diwali.....no reply as yet...

if u have completed the application form then u must have put in the payment details too.... if yes then nthin else has to be done... just sit tight at home šŸ˜
well seems as tho a whole lotta ppl are having problems with their onln applications regarding credit card payments....my problem is of a slightly different kind.....
i paid the requisite amount at the ims pune centre and registered online. i got a confirmation the next day from spjain giving me an id...THEN i get an email from them saying there was some problem with the mail generation (??!) and the passwords need to be updated. the id remains the same but the password is now changed to my d-o-b in the mmddyyyy format...im goin to the url mentioned below dat n typing my new password but nothing seems to happen. have been trying since yesterday but it gives a funny error msg every time i click on 'submit'...i dunno if ive been registered....or wot....

while keying in ur DOB as passwd ignore any leading zeroes... as in if ur birth date is 03-sept-1980, key in 931980 instead of 09031980....... strange but true šŸ˜
Guys,
1 dbt plz.
Can I update my info as and when I like it, as long as I dunt pay up?
Coz.. I dunt remember my marks!(What a Geek! I am! ).. so,
Please advise.
Raiden
Guys,
1 dbt plz.
Can I update my info as and when I like it, as long as I dunt pay up?
Coz.. I dunt remember my marks!(What a Geek! I am! ).. so,
Please advise.
Raiden

Yes for sure ...but make sure u do that before u pay..........
As for my plight.....I filled up the form then I paid up using my CC. got the confirmation.......and then when I clicked - save ....it said........" Please fill up your name":wow: .....I went to my personal inf tab I saw all the information had been wiped out.......so took all the pain in filling up every section........AGAIN

A note to SPJ: the idea is great but the execution sucks:x

Hi All

I rcvd a mail from SPJIMR that i need to provide CAT/XAT details... and passwords have been changed due to the previous mail that was sent out erroneously... But the new passwords are in the format mmddyyyy of your DOB... I tried out several times.. but it did not work... and to my alarm I noticed that leading zeros in ur DOB shud be removed to login successfully...(as already suggested by some1 in this thread)...
I have only one thing to say to the SPJIMR ppl.. pull your socks up .. until the junta puts your pants down...

Their online process is pathetic...

while applying for BOTH option ( for 1 year and 2 year program) I did not find any spesified field to provide option for 1 year prog starting from jan 2006 or jan 2007.

did you find soething like that??

choco Says
Just came to the forum to post my problem and came across this thread.....I faced exactly the same problem today in the morning. Just now confirmed with my credit card provider who told me that the transaction was successful. As u suggested, I'll just call them tomorrow. I hope I don't face any more problems!

Hi all,
I did call them today in the morning as there was no reply to my mail. I gave them all my details and i was told that they would submit all my details on my behalf and that i would be sent a confirmation mail. Else they asked me to get back to them in a day. Till now I haven't got any mail from them and even now the site says that I need to submit my application. The problem is I filled in all my details and also paid by credit card on nov 2nd,and today is nov 7th. In another 2 days it would be a week and the site says that my application stands cancelled if i don't pay in a week's time. Just wanted to know how anyone facing the problem got it resolved?