SP Jain Mumbai 2015-2017

Hey ! I wanted to know the admissions process details for the batch of 2015-2017 PGDM (2-year MBA) Programme offered by SP Jain Mumbai. It also accepts GMAT scores and work experience isn’t mandatory.The site just mentions that admissions for 2014…

Hey ! I wanted to know the admissions process details for the batch of 2015-2017 PGDM (2-year MBA) Programme offered by SP Jain Mumbai. It also accepts GMAT scores and work experience isn't mandatory.The site just mentions that admissions for 2014-2016 have been closed.I want ti know when and how can we apply for the next batch. I scored a 700 in my GMAT.

THANKS 😃

Dear All, SPJIMR, Mumbai 2015-17 Official admissions thread 

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/official-spjimr-2-year-pgdm-admissions-2015-2017-29085676

when will we get to know about the profile based calls?

@sonnes  @visionIIM-ACL @grondmaster 

Request you to close this thread. SPJIMR PGDM 2015-17 official page :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-spjimr-2-year-pgdm-admissions-2015-2017-29085676

Hello!! Are Interviews for Profile Based Calls for PGDM  held only in Mumbai ? 

In the application we have "If you are shortlisted based on your profile, are you willing to appear for interviews in Mumbai in January 2015?"   

Should we select no, are we still considered for profile based calls?

@The_Statesman @Messerschmitt 

Hi!I only have a GMAT score of 630.Am i eligible to apply?

@Messerschmitt .. check out this thread... 

@parmitatandon .. request you to close this thread.. the official SPJIMR PGDM 2015-17 thread is up.. thanks!

cc: @Messerschmitt 

I am interested in general management and leadership roles

What should i fill in my preference.?

Should i go for information management.!!

Should we enter both XAT and CAT ID in the form?

last date (till what time) to fill sp jain form is?

I have done an Internship in Marketing and sales for 6 months. Where Can I mention that in the form?

what is the previous yearS marketting CAT cutoff for PGDM?

what does it mean by function 'training' ?

my acad are X73, XII 62 BTECH 58 (but n final sem  scored 91 and stood 3 in institute) I also scored 96% tile in international mathematics assessment test in 2005 and stood 7000 at natioanl science talent exam 2006.

I have won amny debate and extempore competetion in college..if  score good xat do I hv chance in sp jain 

hi, I have completed my engineering course this year itself. Till date my scores are class 10- 87.57 , +2- 81.6 , grad- 77.5. I have no work experience and  I have been working for the  NGO CRY for last 4 months. I holded few responsibilities in my college. So should i apply for profile based call or wait till my CAT results and then apply based on my score and also if by any chance I apply now and don't get a call, can I apply again after CAT results? 

P.S: I am intrested in Marketing.

I have got a 650 in GMAT, thus qualifying the criteria. Considering I have excellent academic and work experience record, do a stand a chance of getting in SP JIMR 2 year PGDM programme. Or is the GMAT score too less to apply?

Dear all.. The official PGDM 2015-17 Admissions thread can be found here..

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/official-spjimr-2-year-pgdm-admissions-2015-2017-29085676

Dear all, the official SPJIMR PGDM 2015-17 thread