SP jain interview final calls

hi, i have put up this poll to determine how many og pgites made it thru all the four rounds of interview in Spjain . thx

hi,
i have put up this poll to determine how many og pgites made it thru all the four rounds of interview in Spjain .

thx

hi,
i have put up this poll to determine how many og pgites made it thru all the four rounds of interview in Spjain .

thx

I think having polls specialization wise wud be more beneficial. See if u can change it. Also work ex wise would also help....but doubt if we can have so many....
hi,

thx

Hi,
Why is this thread out so soon? Are final calls from S P Jain expected this soon? Any concrete news on when the final calls wud be sent?

Aarthi.
ajain Says
I think having polls specialization wise wud be more beneficial. See if u can change it. Also work ex wise would also help....but doubt if we can have so many....

as requested .... the poll is here

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/poll-on-sp-final-calls-in-specialization-25006769

hey mbabuster,

cud u edit the title of the thread to something like "SPJ 2005 Iinterview Statistics' or some other title. The current title is quite misleading...

hey mbabuster,

cud u edit the title of the thread to something like "SPJ 2005 Iinterview Statistics' or some other title. The current title is quite misleading...

I second that, My heart popped out when i read the title!

Aarthi.
I second that, My heart popped out when i read the title!

Aarthi.

hi i also agree to that ..
mods can the name of this poll be changed to "SPJ 2005 Iinterview Statistics" from the current name

Hey friends,

hey man mbabuster, u just busted my hopes whn I saw the name of this thread. I thought tht SPJ is finished with its final lists, and the intws remaining of students including urs truly..is just a mere formality...:wow:

Anywayz its good tht someone has posted such a poll. anybody havi their intw on 19th Feb at 8.30 pls pm me,,

regards,
Van Nistelrooy

Hey friends,

hey man mbabuster, u just busted my hopes whn I saw the name of this thread. I thought tht SPJ is finished with its final lists, and the intws remaining of students including urs truly..is just a mere formality...:wow:

Anywayz its good tht someone has posted such a poll. anybody havi their intw on 19th Feb at 8.30 pls pm me,,

regards,
Van Nistelrooy

sorry man .... but i could'nt change the name of the poll ...

hey,
how many guys actually made it to round 2 and then got rejected for the online test ???? What was the online test for , was it a elimination round or just the panelists wanted to give some people the online test ????
Can someone put a finger on the above question..

I think after this weeks interviews , people should participate in this poll

hey,
how many guys actually made it to round 2 and then got rejected for the online test ???? What was the online test for , was it a elimination round or just the panelists wanted to give some people the online test ????
Can someone put a finger on the above question..

Folks,
I am one among those who was not asked to take the online test. EVeryone says that it is not required and not an elimination.. etc..etc.. But, then why two of us was asked to leave and they asked the rest to take the test ??? .. Does this mean we seemed to be honest in the R2, or that they think that there is no point in even asking us to take the online test ??. My only concern is the criteria for this screening, if not an elimination. Please someone enlighten.

Thanks,
T'Blazer.

This is a point i am trying to raise for quite a while now , some poeple say its just random sampling ,some say its elimination .I think some one from SP should answer this ... we can only speculate

Folks,
I am one among those who was not asked to take the online test. EVeryone says that it is not required and not an elimination.. etc..etc.. But, then why two of us was asked to leave and they asked the rest to take the test ??? .. Does this mean we seemed to be honest in the R2, or that they think that there is no point in even asking us to take the online test ??. My only concern is the criteria for this screening, if not an elimination. Please someone enlighten.

Thanks,
T'Blazer.
mbabuster Says
This is a point i am trying to raise for quite a while now , some poeple say its just random sampling ,some say its elimination .I think some one from SP should answer this ... we can only speculate

i am not very sure but there was some disclaimer mentioned in the rules section of the online test window...that went like when i take the test i agree that the test will be used to evaluate blah blah blah....don't remember the exact wording....so someone who remembers put it here....
Its for junta now to decide....

Since now most of the interviews are over .. i think we should stop debating about online test and just wait for the results ... best of luck to all