SP Jain GMBA

Hi,I am interested to know the career prospects and reputation of SP Jain CM Dubai. If anyone who knows about this institute or is an Alumni please throw some light. I got an interview call from this institute and I am confused whether to go or no...

Hi,I am interested to know the career prospects and reputation of SP Jain CM Dubai. If anyone who knows about this institute or is an Alumni please throw some light. I got an interview call from this institute and I am confused whether to go or not:

My Profile:
exp : 5 yrs salary 10.5 LPA in leading international bank.

I have also given GMAT one atempt but got only 550

SP JAIN GMBA 2013 INTAKE.

Guys,
I am selected as a member of GMBA 2013 SEP INTAKE.I am looking forward to know other members who have been selected for the same.

hii, im looking forward to MGB course offered by SP Jain.. If anyone knows about the Career prospects and placement possibilities of this course please enlighten me on the same. Thanks

My cousin had done his MGB from SP Jain 2010 batch and he was really happy with the whole course! He is currently placed in Singapore.

hello ,I have cleared the SPJAT and am waiting for the interview call. I just need few tips regarding the interview for MGB. Is there any1 who could just tell me how to go about the interview preparation?

and also

Those who have given interview for Global Supply Chain, please share your interview experience. This will help us a lot to get an overview of the process and reduce anxiety.

Thanks in advance

I have started preparing for GMAT. I have heard about a college called SP Jain which offers a GMBA program. Can someone please suggest whether it is a good program or not?

Thank you so much for replying

I have four years of work experience. Can I apply for the GMBA program?

Your welcome. Yes, you can. It is for people with more than three years of work experience. Go through this link for more information: http://www.spjain.org/gmba/index.aspx

Which one b-school is best, when it comes to international MBA??

• SPJIMR
  • ISB
  • S P Jain School of Global Management

0 voters

I wish to pursue my MBA from SP Jain school of global management but I m confused with their EMBA and GMBA course. Which one is better?

Hi,

How much overhead costs one can incur during GMBA AND I am talking about absolute essential costs like travelling, eating etc.

Hi, I have close to 10.5 yrs of experience with pkg of 12 LPA. Is it worth doing an MBA from SP Jain GMBA at thie stage?

Hi everybody,

I just came to know about the PLACEMENT DATA for the batch which passed out in (Jan 2015) from my cousin, who is currently pursuing his GMBA at Singapore, presently. These were his actual words in e-mail Quote-Unquote: "THE GMBA placements are NOT good. Out of 55 students only 15 are placed!!!...Things are not good in Singapore as the laws are changed (or changing) at a rapid pace in terms of hiring Non-Singaporeans. Middle east is facing challenges in terms of lower oil price and political tensions.

This shows only 30% Placement, which in my opinion is abyssmal... I was planning to pursue my MBA in this college, but after that mail I'am seriously reviewing my decision. Friends, please be careful, don't fall for average salary as it is misleading....

I jus hope i get refuted with facts from SP Jain on the issue

Hi everybody,

I have 5 year of work-ex in power industry and I am looking for GMBA program. Looking for genuine answers to some questions:

1. Is it worth doing, asking in terms of returns from placements? How good is placement record? Do they have placement cell in SP Jain or students apply on basis of their performance during the course.

2. GMBA degree is preferred in India or only abroad?

3. How is the program better/different from XLRI-GMBA?

Looking for your valuable answers!

Hi ALL,

Need your valuable suggestion - i am planning for SP Jain GMBA - May Intake 2016 - My profile is

10th - 74%

12th - 72%

B.Tech (Bio Informatics) - 78%

work exp - Around 5 years in IT  ( 2 years in Health care , 1 year in Insurance and 2 years in Banking and Financial service) worked as a developer for 3 years and now working as a QA Analyst.

i don't have any onsite experience as of now.

I am NSE certified in Banking services and also i am active in outreach programs such as save the children.

Can anyone help me understand how strong or weak is my Profile. what more do i need to do ? i am planning to write SPJAT , how much do i need to score and what type of questions do they ask ? Any reference available apart from sample questions which SPJAIN provides ?   Please share your valuable feedback.

Hi , 

Can anyone guide me about the placements and average package the students are getting after SP Jain Global MBA 

Hello friends/SP Jain alumni,

I have been shortlisted for the GMBA program evaluation and and would just like to have a honest first-hand experience at your end before I go in for the last assessment round. I am a middle class guy with a 10 plus years experience and coughing up 35 plus lakhs is a massive decision that I may need to make. What is the placement scene like? Any inputs from your end would be welcome.

Also any info regarding assessment rounds would be welcome like the stages, expected questions etc.

Regards and Best Wishes,

Prashant