SP Jain GMBA Nov/Dec 2010 Intake

This is the forum to discuss admissions for SP Jain GMBA Nov/Dec 2010 Intake

I got an offer for GMBA April 2010 intake but I have deferred my admission to Nov/Dec 2010

Could you please throw some light about GMBA???

vineet_das Says

When is the admission process is going to start for Nov/Dec 2010 intake, can you suggest some link.

I am not sure but i guess it should start somewhere in June

arni13 you can check out their site S.P.Jain Center of Management - Dubai . Singapore

vineet_das Says
arni13 you can check out their site S.P.Jain Center of Management - Dubai . Singapore

Hey Vineet,

Am also a deferred candidate(PMM). There seem to be a fair few of us around, specially from PMM.

Did you by any chance receive any communication apart from the acknowledgment of the payment, confirming the deferring of the admit?

Rgds
Arjun
Hey Vineet,

Am also a deferred candidate(PMM). There seem to be a fair few of us around, specially from PMM.

Did you by any chance receive any communication apart from the acknowledgment of the payment, confirming the deferring of the admit?

Rgds
Arjun

No. I didnt even pay the initial payment. I will be doing that by March 31st.

hey Arjun...

I am Prashant...I also deferred my admission to nov. intake for SCM. They have acknowledged the initial payment and sent a mail that deferment letter and hard copy of initial payment receipt will come 2gather smwhr in june...did u get access to intranet and some study material like others who are joining in april 2010??..

regards
prashant

hey Arjun...

I am Prashant...I also deferred my admission to nov. intake for SCM. They have acknowledged the initial payment and sent a mail that deferment letter and hard copy of initial payment receipt will come 2gather smwhr in june...did u get access to intranet and some study material like others who are joining in april 2010??..

regards
prashant

Hey Prashant,

I had submitted the form in person at their bbay office and was given an acknowledgment receipt at the time and also received a mail from a certain Mary D'Mello which again acknowledged the receipt of that initial amount. Haven't received any communication from them since regarding intranet access or study material etc.

Did your acknowledgment receipt expressly mention that your admission has been deferred? Because mine didn't, it just said that the hardcopy of the receipt would be issued later.

Hi Vineet,

I have also deferred my admission to the Nov batch. I am a ACFBM candidate. And like you, I too am waiting for the acknowledgement from them:lookround:...anyone else for ACFBM Nov batch?

Thanks,
Sushant

hiii arjun....they haven't said about confirmation of deferment but they hav written in email that deferment letter and other documents will be sent after may after the admission notice for nov. intake comes out.what is the communication so far apart from the acknowledgement of initial payment??

hey puys,
I am planning to appear for nov intake. Can u all throw some light on paper pattern and level of difficulty?

hey puys,
I am planning to appear for nov intake. Can u all throw some light on paper pattern and level of difficulty?

You planning to give GMAT?

@Vineet,
Yes I am planning...but i heard spjain conducts their own test also... but i hv to give gmat around jun-july.. wat abt u?

when is the aplication opening

seems around june.....

hey guyz,

I got an admit for PMM and I have deferred it to Nov. Let us keep in touch.

Cheers,
Anand

@Vineet,
Yes I am planning...but i heard spjain conducts their own test also... but i hv to give gmat around jun-july.. wat abt u?

Yes there is SPJAT. I would suggest that you give GMAT as it will be accepted by various other colleges. I gave GMAT and scored 690.