SP Jain Form Filling Issue

Guys SP Jain Online form is available…but it has several _funde waale _Columns to fill… Can some veterans help me out in this as I dont know what to write there. Can we get some feedback as to How we should go thru this as th…

Guys

SP Jain Online form is available....but it has several funde waale Columns to fill....

Can some veterans help me out in this as I dont know what to write there.

Can we get some feedback as to How we should go thru this as the form holds the most imp position as far as SPJain is concerned.

Opening the thread here as it pertains to CAT.

Does not seem all that difficult to fill up, just do a self assessment. In case of difficulty in filling a particular page, just take a print out, and take it to a MBA coaching institute for pointers to fill the form. You can use these for taking a printout, I have created a username and password for all folks--

Login

Username- abc
Password-- xyz

I have 3 years of work exp in IT industry and have doubt regarding the specialization that has to be filled in sp jain form. i want to do marketing but not sure how good my chances are of getting a call so to be a bit safe if i fill IT as specialization and later on if i get selected can i change it to marketing.hope there is some option to change specialization after joining.

Hi I am Pradip fm Rajkot(Gujarat).

I am in last year of Engineering. I had given CAT this year.and now i am confused that of which college form should i fii up.

I got 82% in 10 std.
I got 78% in 12 std.
My BE aggregate percentage is 69%.
In CAT I am getting
47 in Qua
42 in DI
07 in Eng as per CL & TIME analysis
12 in Eng as per IMS & career forum analysis
96/101 overall

And Expected Percentiles
94.5 as per IMS
95 as per Career forum
94.44 as per TIME
90 as per CL
92 as per Test Funda
But my eng section persentile is only 37-47.

can i get call from SP Jain?
sectional cut off is required?
minimum persentile in eng is how many.

hope your quick response.
Thank you.

coolphil15 Says
I have 3 years of work exp in IT industry and have doubt regarding the specialization that has to be filled in sp jain form. i want to do marketing but not sure how good my chances are of getting a call so to be a bit safe if i fill IT as specialization and later on if i get selected can i change it to marketing.hope there is some option to change specialization after joining.

Hi I am Pradip fm Rajkot(Gujarat).

I am in last year of Engineering. I had given CAT this year.and now i am confused that of which college form should i fii up.

I got 82% in 10 std.
I got 78% in 12 std.
My BE aggregate percentage is 69%.
In CAT I am getting
47 in Qua
42 in DI
07 in Eng as per CL & TIME analysis
12 in Eng as per IMS & career forum analysis
96/101 overall

And Expected Percentiles
94.5 as per IMS
95 as per Career forum
94.44 as per TIME
90 as per CL
92 as per Test Funda
But my eng section persentile is only 37-47.

can i get call from SP Jain?
sectional cut off is required?
minimum persentile in eng is how many.

hope your quick response.
Thank you.

pls dont bump 2 year old threads...check the date of other posters b4 posting....request mods 2 close this

u guys can continue here :
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2009-2011-spjimr-admissions-related-queries-discussions-25033802