SP Jain Form.....a confusion??

Hey people…a query… In SP Jain Online form we are required to fill details about work exp. In these details,what should be the ending job date in case we are currently working at some place. The date we give will matter because they calcu…

Hey people..a query...
In SP Jain Online form we are required to fill details about work exp.
In these details,what should be the ending job date in case we are currently working at some place.
The date we give will matter because they calculate the work exp months based on that date.
If anyone has clarified on this point, plz lemme know.
TIA

hi,
im also facing problems in the online form of SP Jain. I have zero work ex. so even after clicking all the "remove" links in the experience details page. My "experience details" is incomplete. Has anyone else faced this kind of problem???

hey
i think it is till 31st dec 2004 ....- u have to mention..

Hey friends,
this is regarding the SPJain essays..
Does one need to write very polished answers to the questions (u know what i mean...) or should damn honest anwers be written ??
Plz help at the earliest,
Thanx and all the very best 4 cat.

Hey friends,
this is regarding the SPJain essays..
Does one need to write very polished answers to the questions (u know what i mean...) or should damn honest anwers be written ??
Plz help at the earliest,
Thanx and all the very best 4 cat.

hey "right there"
there was a separate (and quite a long) thread regarding the spjain application form where ppl discussed the essay answers and basically the type of questions that u've asked...so check that out...it'll help