SP JAIN Dubai/Singapore April 2010 Intake

Hi All, I thought of starting a new thread for the April 2010 intake as I did not see one. Here people who have received the eval calls can share their thoughts which may help others too. I received my Eval call today morning … Regard…

Hi All,
I thought of starting a new thread for the April 2010 intake as I did not see one. Here people who have received the eval calls can share their thoughts which may help others too.
I received my Eval call today morning ....

Regards,
Varun

Hi All,
I thought of starting a new thread for the April 2010 intake as I did not see one. Here people who have received the eval calls can share their thoughts which may help others too.
I received my Eval call today morning ....

Regards,
Varun

What is the last date for applying?
ami_goel Says
What is the last date for applying?

is shud be some where in the end of Jan or starting of Feb but not sure...they always extend the dates....

The form asks you to enter your CAT/GMAT score. I have just given CAT and the results will come on 22nd of January, 2010. So, am I supposed to leave the percentile field blank and apply? Or wait till the results come out?

Any idea about the placements?
and what is the total fees including everyting....How many seats are their?

vivekliar Says
The form asks you to enter your CAT/GMAT score. I have just given CAT and the results will come on 22nd of January, 2010. So, am I supposed to leave the percentile field blank and apply? Or wait till the results come out?

Hi Vivek,
there are 2 things u can do.....without a cAT/GMAT score u can submit the form but u will not be shortlisted until u provide with a valid score....incase u want to get shortlisted before the CAT results are out then u can try writing SPJAT which i think will be held sometime in Jan first week....

Regards,
Varun
Any idea about the placements?
and what is the total fees including everyting....How many seats are their?

u can check the website S.P.Jain Center of Management, Dubai . Singapore for these details....

Hi,

I have also been shortlisted for the evals to be held on Dec 20 at Mumbai.I have applied for SMM.
Can anybody from Mumbai please help me find some good hotel near SPJMR,Andheri??
Thanks!!

Regards,
Deepthi

Hi,

I have also been shortlisted for the evals to be held on Dec 20 at Mumbai.I have applied for SMM.
Can anybody from Mumbai please help me find some good hotel near SPJMR,Andheri??
Thanks!!

Regards,
Deepthi

On what basis were you selected? I mean what score had you furnished? The CAT results are not out yet. So, did you give GMAT score?

Anyone having any idea out of SP Jain Mumbai Exec 1 yr MBA and SP Jain GMBA which one is better if aim is to settle in India....

vivekliar Says
On what basis were you selected? I mean what score had you furnished? The CAT results are not out yet. So, did you give GMAT score?

Hi,

I applied with my GMAT score.I have a score of 720/5.5.Are u from Mumbai?

Regds,
Dpthi
Hi,

I applied with my GMAT score.I have a score of 720/5.5.Are u from Mumbai?

Regds,
Dpthi

Ok....And I am not from Mumbai....I work in Pune.
Hi

I have been shortlisted and have a GD/PI on 20th Dec.... ny 1 joining .. I am planning for. GLSCM...

All,

I got an email too, saying I've cleared the SPJAT held in Dec - 09. However, I haven't submitted my apps yet. They emailed me asking me to submit the apps ASAP, so that they can decide if they should consider me for the interviews on Dec 20th. However, I wont be able to attend them on Dec 20th due to some personal emergencies. Do they have conduct interviews again? if so when? this Dec20th slot is for the dec- 09 - SPJAT takers ? anyone has any idea?

Thanks

All,

I got an email too, saying I've cleared the SPJAT held in Dec - 09. However, I haven't submitted my apps yet. They emailed me asking me to submit the apps ASAP, so that they can decide if they should consider me for the interviews on Dec 20th. However, I wont be able to attend them on Dec 20th due to some personal emergencies. Do they have conduct interviews again? if so when? this Dec20th slot is for the dec- 09 - SPJAT takers ? anyone has any idea?

Thanks

it seems it gonna be on Jan 17....when i was payin i cud see the slot on jan 17 also...

Hi All,

Do you all forsee any impact of Dubai crisis on placements?

Hi All,

Do you all forsee any impact of Dubai crisis on placements?

Its inevitable..Most of the infrastructure development in dubai was handled by Nakheel..Since its facing a debt crisis,most of the developments will be on a stand still...but,the govt is trying to solve the issue by restructuring d-world and selling off some assets..things will get better..

hi all

This is Rahul from Cochin. I am a deferred candidate and will be joining glscm with the April batch. Best of luck for your evals on 20th. Do refer to the PG thread for nov/Dec intake for evaluation experiences. ATB.

Hi guys

Well m looking for april 2010 intake of spjcm through GMAT . However i m yet to take GMAT and likely to hve one by the end of Jan 2010. Can I apply for april intake still ? I am asking this as my application is not being accepted. After saving and confirming details, as soon as I press submit button, alert messages are being displayed asking me to fill each detail. Pl. can anyone guide me on this?

Thanks

Nitin