sp jain dubai aptitude test

Can anybody tell me abt sp jain dubai’s aptitude test? Really imp guys the exam is on 6th march

Can anybody tell me abt sp jain dubai's aptitude test? Really imp guys the exam is on 6th march

I came to know that some people got calls from spjain about interview.. are some seats based onCAT???
also another are they going to conduct on march 6th??

I came to know that some people got calls from spjain about interview.. are some seats based onCAT???
also another are they going to conduct on march 6th??

Hi, S P Jain Dubai takes any one of the 3 scores from CAT, GMAT and their own aptitude test. You can even supply all 3, in which case they wud take the best of the 3. They had conducted an aptitude test in January in 4 different cities. The one to be conducted now in March is a second one for people who missed that. This will be conducted only in Mumbai.
There is no reservation of seats based on CAT or GMAT or the aptitude test, but someone who has done well in CAT definitely has an edge over the others.
I did not take the aptitude test as my CAT scores were pretty decent. INfcat i know people who have got through with very less CAT scores but good acad records and work ex.As far as I have hard the test had more of english a bit of GK and then quant and DI. the emphasis was on english and GK I beleive. Dont know if the same pattern holds good for the test to be conducted in march.
I have obtained admissions for IT management. I had my interview on the 26th of Jan.
All the best to the rest of you

Aarthi.
Hi, S P Jain Dubai takes any one of the 3 scores from CAT, GMAT and their own aptitude test. You can even supply all 3, in which case they wud take the best of the 3. They had conducted an aptitude test in January in 4 different cities. The one to be conducted now in March is a second one for people who missed that. This will be conducted only in Mumbai.
There is no reservation of seats based on CAT or GMAT or the aptitude test, but someone who has done well in CAT definitely has an edge over the others.
I did not take the aptitude test as my CAT scores were pretty decent. INfcat i know people who have got through with very less CAT scores but good acad records and work ex.As far as I have hard the test had more of english a bit of GK and then quant and DI. the emphasis was on english and GK I beleive. Dont know if the same pattern holds good for the test to be conducted in march.
I have obtained admissions for IT management. I had my interview on the 26th of Jan.
All the best to the rest of you

Aarthi.

Hi Aarthi,
After your post, now at least I know one person who is in SP Jain Dubai, I have too applied for it, and recieved a mail on 12/09/2006 from them stating that the aptitude test is on 16/09/2006. Now I am really worry as what to study and what to prepare. May be your hint will work for me as I am better in GK and english both.
But wanted to know your opinion on the course, faculty members and the placement. Me too in IT but I have choosen Investment banking, as that industry lures me all the time.

Regards,
rajesh

Hey could someone give me some pointers on wat to expect for the SP Jain aptitude test

raypanicker Says
Hey could someone give me some pointers on wat to expect for the SP Jain aptitude test

You have posted on old threads, these might help you:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ask-sp-jain-school-of-global-management-dubai-singapore-sydney-official-admission-query-thread-25019365
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sp-jain-singapore-dubai-gmba-jan-2008-intake-25025097

All the best.