SP Jain Aptitude Test

Hello ppl, i just registered for the Aptitude test to be conducted by SP Jain on 28 Jan 2007. I really have no clue what this test is about, except that it is of 1 hr duration and it is administered by Aptech (at least, in Bengalooooru). I app…

Hello ppl,
i just registered for the Aptitude test to be conducted by SP Jain on 28 Jan 2007.
I really have no clue what this test is about, except that it is of 1 hr duration and it is administered by Aptech (at least, in Bengalooooru). I applied for this from a link on the SP Jain Dubai site, so i reckon they consider this score also. anybody know if SP Jain mumbai considers this as well??
If Anybody else has registered, please post any gyaan you have on this test.

Thanx

Hello ppl,
i just registered for the Aptitude test to be conducted by SP Jain on 28 Jan 2007.
I really have no clue what this test is about, except that it is of 1 hr duration and it is administered by Aptech (at least, in Bengalooooru). I applied for this from a link on the SP Jain Dubai site, so i reckon they consider this score also. anybody know if SP Jain mumbai considers this as well??

Thanx

Hey VerlooenHoop,
Did you appear for this test?
Please do share your experiences buddy

-Bplayer

Hey Friends,

Did anyone of you appeared for the SP JAIN aptitude test on 28th January ?
If yes, can you kindly give everybody a snapshot of your experience ?

Thanks!
B_player

Hi,
Sorry for not replying sooner, but had a family emergency.
Anyway yes, i did take the test and it turned out to be a waste as the SP Jain Dubal ppl contacted me saying that i had been shortlisted on the basis of my XAT score!!
The test itself is pretty simple, but to be frank, i wasnt payin it much attention as i was already thru to the next round. The Critical Reasonong, Math and English sections would, to somebody who has prepared for biggies like CAT, seem laughably easy. The IQ section was annoying as it had these questions where you are shown figures and have to select from options what it would look like when turned this way and that.
the Gk section is more focussed on global Gk(?). For ex: World's oldest university, Worlds oldest Underground Railway, etc

heyyy wanted to know.... after you get shortlisted for sp jain dubai,what exactly is the procedure? gd, pi, essay?and have they given the dates or any other details?

Hi
After they shortlist you things move pretty fast. you have send in an evaluation fee of 2000, and attend the next stage, consisting of GD, Essay and PI. they informed me on the 26th and the GD/PI is on the 4th at Mumbai.
Still not sure about the program though. Mainly the cost factor:neutral:

Good luck for the 4th. Do let me know how it goes!!!

Hi
After they shortlist you things move pretty fast. you have send in an evaluation fee of 2000, and attend the next stage, consisting of GD, Essay and PI. they informed me on the 26th and the GD/PI is on the 4th at Mumbai.
Still not sure about the program though. Mainly the cost factor:neutral:

hi,

Is there a link where i can find sample papers...?

heyyyy.... ne1 of u know the link wher i can find the prev test papers for sp jain apti test..... lemme know asap..........

Hello ppl,

Thanx

ear here pravesh singh
can you help me out to fill the spjain form in which we have to mention our
Personal Attributes in which we have to write our Versatility and our Achievement in 150 words so friend can you help me out to fill this part

Personal Attributes
Versatility
:
Outstanding Excellent Very Good Good Average
It means concurrent superior accomplishment in non-related areas such as education and sports, poetry, painting, dancing, social service etc. Accomplishment is different from mere interest. e.g. playing Ranji Trophy while being an engineering student can be termed as 'Outstanding' versatility.
It is your self-assessment. Describe briefly in the box below.
Describe briefly
:
(Max length 150 words/900 characters)
Achievement
:
Outstanding Excellent Very Good Good Average
It means act of finishing especially by means of exertion, skill, practice or perseverance that result in award of certificate/ reward/ recognition. e.g. any national and international level award or participation in a competitive challenge can be termed as 'Outstanding'.
It is self-assessment. Describe briefly in the box below.
Describe briefly
:
(Max length 150 words/900 characters)