SP Jain 2004-2006

Hi Friends Congratulation to all with an admit to SPJ… Yesterday I got admit from SPJ for Manufacturing Management… “Miracle do Happens” Introduce yourself guys and let us start knowing each other… I am definitely joining …

Hi Friends
Congratulation to all with an admit to SPJ.....
Yesterday I got admit from SPJ for Manufacturing Management.......
"Miracle do Happens"
Introduce yourself guys and let us start knowing each other......
I am definitely joining SPJ.........
My profile..
Pathetic CAT %ile....(Mechanical Engineer-ITBHU
Average Acads (76% with a spread of 0.6%).
32 Months Exp in L&T.;

Surya Pratap Singh

I am joining Marketing at SPJAIN.

My Stats:

CAT-96 percentile
Descent Academics (89 percent in B.E)
BE in Electronics from BIT Ranchi
27 Months work Ex with Wipro Tech, Bangalore

Regrads
Rohit

Marketing at SPJAIN.

My Stats:

CAT percentile - 99.46
BE in Computer Science from VJTI, Mumbai
18 months in TCS Mumbai

Cheers
Dawn

Have been offered IM at SPJAIN.

My Stats:

CAT percentile - 99.58
BE (Mech Engg) - BIT Mesra,Ranchi
TCS - 5+ yrs (Mumbai/US/Europe)

I also have all six IIM calls. I gather from SPJ's mail that we need to deposit first year's fee by 20th Apr. But by that time IIM's won't be out with their results
Anybody else with similar dilemma ??

Ciao
Sanju

Hey,
I have been offered Finance Management

Cat %ile - 99.07
I have calls frm 4 IIMs....and yea i dont think tht IIM results will be out b4 first week of May....

anyone know abt SPJ's refund policy?

Neonic

Apparently SP Jain has a refund policy.

If you get an admit from an institute which is better than SP Jain, then thye will refund the fees.

But they consider only IIM A, B and C to be better than them.
😞

I have calls from IIMs. I dont think the results will eb out before the last week of April.

😞

Hi guys,

Ive got into marketing at SP Jain. CAT percentile's pathetic (89)...DI got me completely screwed...did pretty ok in Math and Verbal...but obviously no calls from the IIM's. I guess my 4 years of marketing with The Times Group and my previous record (academic and extra-curricular) saw me through. While Im definitely looking at taking up SP...I havent ruled out the possibility of CAT again....anyone in the same space?

All the best to the guys who have got into SP but are waiting for the IIM's to revert....hope you guys can crack the IIMs buddies!!!!!!!!!

And do give me your advice on my re-CAT plans please!

Cheers!

If you get an admit from an institute which is better than SP Jain, then thye will refund the fees.

😞

Really??? Do they say it explicitly.. that they will refund only if u convert ABC... :!: :!:

hi..i got thro mkting mgmt...cat %le- 96 but i am a fresher ...was wondering whether its advisable for a fresher to join spjain....coz have final selection at fms also..what say ppl with work ex???

hi,
I have got final admit at SPJ.
CAT percentile - 99.23
wipro/3years had applied for systems
sort of worried about their end date for final payment of fees - IIM results will definetly come AFTER that date. Have calls from C and K. both interviews pending - on 10th April

hi zanyme...

ive got through to SP mktg as well...4 years work ex with the times group...see fms and sp both are pretty much in leagues of their own...converting both are rather difficult tasks so first of all congratulations!

since u have age on ure side....u may want to consider the possibility of another crack at the iims....but dont leave these two options...considering sp's given u a call despite being a fresher...thats something...m sure sp will help u as much and being a fresher will not make a difference...

keep me posted buddy...

cheers!

😞

I have calls from IIMs. I dont think the results will eb out before the last week of April.

:(

.... amazing policy :!:

nyways ny idea how much do they refund? ..... dont think it ll be 100% wud it?

ive been offered admission for IM SP J

wat r the rest of u guys plannin to do bout the registration date n the IIM calls?

chris

Interesting policy !!!! ....if L were also in the "list" i wud have thought of puttin the 1.5 lac at SP :))..
nyways im not taking....1.5 L looks a bit o'er the top....if thy promise a refund of 90+% even if i get IIM L apart from A/B/C i might reconsider..but thn i dont think its gonna happen...so thts the end of SP for me...

hey suhas, ur right man...if they added IIML to the list...id definitely take it....

but dude...u think we stand a chance at L after OUR GD??? with the overtly eager woman?

Neonic

i dont understand how its gonna affect my chances.or your's for tht matter 😃 ...no woman can ever influence whre i do my PGP from ..other thn my mom/sister and gf 😃

Any body know abt the total expenses in SPJ......and abt funding........any schols.........and others

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea about the Laptops @ SPJ? Does the institute provide them or do we have to get our own?

How much wud that cost ?? :

Thanks,
arun

AFAIK, the institute makes it "compulsory" for u to get laptops thru them, tho' u might get a bit of a discount on the rates, as there are bulk purchases. But beware of the configuration and obsolete models etc.

Cheers
maloy

Hey there Rohit ,Dawn,Zanyme !
Count me in too for Marketing 😃
Issac