SP JAIN 2 year MIT programme - Banned by AICTE

Buddies … i got to know from s.p.jain’s admission office that the programme has been banned by AICTE. Although they r in talks with AICTE for approval, but the hopes are almost none. They said they’ll return the DD or Cheque … if they have to di…

Buddies .. i got to know from s.p.jain's admission office that the programme has been banned by AICTE. Although they r in talks with AICTE for approval, but the hopes are almost none. They said they'll return the DD or Cheque .. if they have to discontinue the programme.
:sad: .. last hope of the year is over before even starting ..

Buddies .. i got to know from s.p.jain's admission office that the programme has been banned by AICTE. Although they r in talks with AICTE for approval, but the hopes are almost none. They said they'll return the DD or Cheque .. if they have to discontinue the programme.

Friend,

Please be VERY sure abt the source of your information before posting such critical information in public..

Could you please let us know the source of your info..Is it told orally or is there any link which gives you this info ??

I sincerely hope this info is wrong! But if this is true wat will happen to the students studying there ??

yes i too hope this info is wrong.. what will happen to students.

Mate, be careful....coz if ur info turns out to be wrong....then u shall be in a soup..!!!

Last I heard was, results have been postponed by 2-3 weeks...and SP Jain is still mulling over the admissions....dnt know whats bugging AICTE...why is ISB not banned too then ?? They also are not approved by AICTE, and have various tie-ups with Stanford n Co..!!!

Please put up the source of information asap else this thread will be closed.

Please understand this sort of news can trigger panic.
Please put up the source of information asap else this thread will be closed.

Please understand this sort of news can trigger panic.

Guess its just one's word against another...hearsay.....so kindly close the thread..!!!

even one of my friend called SPJIMR and the news is confirmed that AICTE is objecting on the course and the course might close down.....but there is no official declaration ....so the thread can be closed as of now...

guys ! .. no intention to spread romours .. i actually talked to the admission committee this morning and one lady who talked to me told it to me. She said "this approval was already pending and we fulfilled almost all conditions what they were asking for, but still they r not ready to approve it .. we dont know why. Still we r in talk with AICTE and it'll take 2 weeks to decide .. but the chances of a positive decision is very rare. So, in case of ban, we'll return ur cheques and DDs to u."

Thts very true .. i do not understand when the program is doing very well and industry is embracing it so warmly(as evident from placement statistics) .. wat is the point of rejecting it. AICTE has given its approval to so many pathetic courses and colleges which do not even have proper infrastructures of an MBA college .. wat is the problem here.
Can't S.P Jain go ahead without its approval .. who wants an approval .. as long as it is widely accepted by industries and its content developed by two renowned names in the field education.

guys ! .. no intention to spread romours .. i actually talked to the admission committee this morning and one lady who talked to me told it to me. She said "this approval was already pending and we fulfilled almost all conditions what they were asking for, but still they r not ready to approve it .. we dont know why. Still we r in talk with AICTE and it'll take 2 weeks to decide .. but the chances of a positive decision is very rare. So, in case of ban, we'll return ur cheques and DDs to u."

As said by me , please put the genuine source here.

In case, you cant put it on the thread, at least PM me your details so that I know that this not a rumor. Hope u understand and will comply with it.

Your id wont be revealed to others.

Thts very true .. i do not understand when the program is doing very well and industry is embracing it so warmly(as evident from placement statistics) .. wat is the point of rejecting it. AICTE has given its approval to so many pathetic courses and colleges which do not even have proper infrastructures of an MBA college .. wat is the problem here.
Can't S.P Jain go ahead without its approval .. who wants an approval .. as long as it is widely accepted by industries and its content developed by two renowned names in the field education.

Well, it has been going on very successfully for 3 years now without AICTE approval, and that in fact was highlighted by one of the newspapers..!!

Guess thats why AICTE is pissed now, how can a college run successfully without its approval ??!! Hence, the clampdown...shucks..that wud be the last chance of my dream to study in the SP Jain campus..!!!
As of now I am closing this thread. It will be re-opened as soon as we get some clarification or official verdict from or on SP Jain.