Some testing/upgrading on website. Intermittent issues possible

Allo junta, We have been upgrading the hardware, software and adding a few more machines into the fray to ensure we have better uptime this year during the CAT time. Generally our site has gone down during really high traffic periods li…

Allo junta,

We have been upgrading the hardware, software and adding a few more machines into the fray to ensure we have better uptime this year during the CAT time.

Generally our site has gone down during really high traffic periods like the CAT, however we are always committed to pull of 100% uptime. Keeping the sites up during very high traffic periods is a major challenge - however we are working very hard to make it a reality for this exam season.

However we need to be doing a lot of testing, load balancing and other crazy antics which we haven't needed yet and therefore you may suffer from some downtime at some points over the next two weeks. If you think something is not working, please let us know on this thread and we'll try to get it fixed asap.

Cheerios 😁

Some more testing happening right now. If you notice anything amiss, just let us know πŸ˜ƒ

We're having some issues with attachments. Rest assured all your attachments are safe in the system. We hope to have this sorted out very soon. Thanks 😁

Okay, thanks for that information. I got worried when safari started downloading the pages when I clicked on links to go to next page.

Attachments are back. But it is because we reverted part of our infrastructure. We'll be doing some more testing .. CAT had not given me this many sleepless nights when I was writing it

Some reboots are coming up shortly - we will be updating some software across our servers. Hope to have the very least outage. See you in a reboot. It will happen anytime over the next 30 minutes.

Back up. sorry for the interruption. Carry on browsing

One more set of reboots coming up. We're working very hard to get in shape for CAT so that we stay up on the crucial day when you want to know how each and everyone else did. Thanks for your patience 😁

Back again. Hopefully that was the end of the rebooting mayhem for this week 😁 Happy browsing

Can I post here? I have been facing an issue since morning. Maybe connected to the reboot which happened.

Why does my browser refresh everytime I thank a post. This has been happening over most of the threads I try to view.

Cheers,
Nishant