Some light on XLRI - PGCBM program via DWGE

Hi Ppl, Could somebody throw some light on the above mentioned progam. I have over 5 years of IT exp and I am looking for a executive Management program, preferably conducted over the weekends. I came across this program, can somebody h…

Hi Ppl,

Could somebody throw some light on the above mentioned progam.

I have over 5 years of IT exp and I am looking for a executive Management program, preferably conducted over the weekends. I came across this program, can somebody help me understand the value of this course.

Thanks,
Raghu

Hi Ppl,

I have over 5 years of IT exp and I am looking for a executive Management program, preferably conducted over the weekends. I came across this program, can somebody help me understand the value of this course.

Thanks,
Raghu

hi raghuk_k,

I got through the selection procedure of this and i intend to take up this course..............what is your status? Did you go through the selection procedure? please let me know so that we can share further details.

Awaiting your reply...
Hi Ppl,
Thanks,
Raghu

these courses are much profile dependent//
nitiNy Says
these courses are much profile dependent//
hi,

As a matter of fact, i found the curriculum absolutely profile independent. That is to say, background independent, work-exp independent. When i had been to the interview, i met people having experience as rich as 15 yrs to as novice as 2 years(mine). And the kind of background they had varied from pharmaceutical to IT to financial institutions etc.

XLRI satellite programs are JUST NOT WORTH.
It becomes a headache,...they don't care a bot for your convenience....Some of the lectures are highly rushed....the moment they get their final installment fee, they stop concentrating you..by that time,they would ave 2 more similar batches running besides batches in other streams....

Hi,

I have 4 yrs IT exp and would like to know how is it going to help in my career? Is it worth enrolling in it if I want to continue in IT?

Thanks,
Shami