Somaiya Vs Pumba Vs Welingkar

Hey guys me in a delima here help me decide among these three, please support your claims with facts figures, logical deductions and strong reasons. SO rate em according to all the things concerned, placements, teaching, infra, fees, brand etc e...

Hey guys me in a delima here help me decide among these three, please support your claims with facts figures, logical deductions and strong reasons.
SO rate em according to all the things concerned, placements, teaching, infra, fees, brand etc etc__________________

Hey MODS!!!!! who closed the previous thread ? Man this is a crucial decision i need to take and mods please help me instead of closing the threads. Thank You

Vedanta....Mods had closed the previous threads as comparision between B-schools is against the rules of the forum.
If you are intrested in knowing about these B-schools go to the particular thread & post your query on it.
All the best.
Vedanta....Mods had closed the previous threads as comparision between B-schools is against the rules of the forum.
If you are intrested in knowing about these B-schools go to the particular thread & post your query on it.
All the best.

Oh is that so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In that case, My apologies
However my intention is just to get some help in deciding which college should be opted for. I would apreciate if the mods would assist me with this thanks.
Oh is that so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In that case, My apologies
However my intention is just to get some help in deciding which college should be opted for. I would apreciate if the mods would assist me with this thanks.

That is why i am telling you to go to the particular thread & post your query or PM any puys who are already a part of the institute!!

Please use the search option to find the relevant threads.