Solutions for PS1000 qs

Dear Friends , I want to start this blog for discussing PS 1000 questions. I request once the question is solved we can put next question in the queue . Please ask questiions only from PS 1000 . I will start with first question and hope thi…

Dear Friends ,
I want to start this blog for discussing PS 1000 questions.
I request once the question is solved we can put next question in the queue . Please ask questiions only from PS 1000 .
I will start with first question and hope this will help all of us..

A certain culture of bacteria quadruples every hour. If a container with these bacteria was half full at 10:00 a.m., at what time was it one-eighth full?
(A) 9:00 a.m.
(B) 7:00 a.m.
(C) 6:00 a.m.
(D) 4:00 a.m.
(E) 2:00 a.m.

Thanks..
Rohit

Dear Friends ,
I want to start this blog for discussing PS 1000 questions.
I request once the question is solved we can put next question in the queue . Please ask questiions only from PS 1000 .
I will start with first question and hope this will help all of us..

A certain culture of bacteria quadruples every hour. If a container with these bacteria was half full at 10:00 a.m., at what time was it one-eighth full?
(A) 9:00 a.m.
(B) 7:00 a.m.
(C) 6:00 a.m.
(D) 4:00 a.m.
(E) 2:00 a.m.

Thanks..
Rohit

what is this PS 1000??
and I think it is better to discuss them in official quant thread itself
what is this PS 1000??
and I think it is better to discuss them in official quant thread itself

PS 1000 is problem solving 1000 questios..i do not think you have any thread dedicated to PS 1000..if you do, please let me know..
Thanks..
PS 1000 is problem solving 1000 questios..i do not think you have any thread dedicated to PS 1000..if you do, please let me know..
Thanks..

Hi,

I am not sure what value will this thread add to the already existing threads.
Can you elaborate more and justify

Regards,
Pallavi

Pallavi,
I have started this thread for GMAT quants . We can discuss here are PS 1000 questions . We have the answers but not the solutions . We all can shortlist some very good questions and start discussing the same . All these questions have already appeared in GMAT and probability of these questions to come again is high . Hope my intention is clear now..
Thanks..
Rohit

thread moved from quantitative section to the GMAT section...