Software Engineers

I see software engineers…!” :mg: Recent survey : Every two guys out of five are software engineers…! They are just like normal human being but have something unique than them. Share the story , jokes , troll , experience or views o…

"I see software engineers...!" mg
Recent survey : Every two guys out of five are software engineers...!
They are just like normal human being but have something unique than them.
Share the story , jokes , troll , experience or views of s/w engineer.
This is the sincere homage to all of you geeks.

RULES :-
1) No Spamming.
2) No abusing to s/w engineers otherwise they'll abuse you in programming language which is not your forte.
3) Don't panic , have fun.

-@A

Two software engineers happened to be very close friends.One day, while sitting in a restaurant and having coffee,one friend asked the other "How's your relationship with that new G/f going" ? The other guy "i forgot to mention, yesterday she came to my house".
Friend: WOW!!! What happened then.. tell me the full story...
Man: Well.. i played her favorite music and we danced.
Friend: Then what happened..??
Man: Well.. as we were dancing together.. we kissed...
Friend: then what... keep going...
Man: Well.. i picked her up in my arms and placed her on the table.. next to my new laptop..
Friend: You got a New Laptop.... When...???
Man: Just last week... my parents gifted me one...
Friend: Wow!! What configuration... ??
Man: 500GB harddisk, 8 GB ram.. 4.3GH processor...
Friend: Does it have an HDMI port?
Man: Yes
Friend: A blu-ray burner?
Man: Yes
Friend: AWESOME DUDE..!!!
-@A

Hi,
Am new to this community. Its my pleasure to meet you all. 😁

I have offer from Verifone, Bangalore and MAQ software,Hyderabad .In verifone, I will be on payroll of Collabera, which says will pay 40K per mnth and I will be on contract of 6 months . CTC of verifone is 6 lpa, . In MAQ it is 30K and on a bond of 15 months, CTC 4.25 lpa. Which one is better to join?

I have offer from Verifone, Bangalore and MAQ software,Hyderabad .In verifone, I will be on payroll of Collabera, which says will pay 40K per mnth and I will be on contract of 6 months . CTC of verifone is 6 lpa, . In MAQ it is 30K and on a bond of 15 months, CTC 4.25 lpa. Which one is better to join?

Hi all ,

I wanted to know about Lister Technologies in chennai .. if anyons any idea, kindly provide ur feedback..
Thanks