Social Innovation Program at SOIL (School of Inspired Leadership)

The Social Innovation Program (SIP) at SOIL involves a team of students working closely with an organization working towards community development… We have partnered with 27 NCR based organizations and our students spend one day every week workin…

The Social Innovation Program (SIP) at SOIL involves a team of students working closely with an organization working towards community development.. We have partnered with 27 NCR based organizations and our students spend one day every week working on a project that they contribute meaningfully to and these includes building business plans for income generation activity, developing case studies as marketing collateral, innovative fund raising initiatives amongst others.

I dreamt of serving the educational needs of rural India

I have always dreamt of establishing an organization which will serve the educational needs of rural India. During my SOIL journey this dream was shaping up to see reality. I must tell you all that while working with the NGO Adharshila through the Social Innovation program at SOIL, I was provided an excellent platform to understand and serve the underprivileged society. This experience in turn also boosted my confidence in handling complex hurdles and at the same time gave me the courage to start a venture of my own. The amalgamation of the value system of SOIL and the strategically designed curriculum helped me in making the conscious decision to start “LAKSHYA Centre For Learning”. We at LAKSHYA aim to serve the educational needs of the underprivileged students of Bhagalpur, Bihar through innovative learning methodologies. The center is operational since past 6 months and till date we have enrolled 45 students into various courses.

I wholeheartedly thank the SOIL Family for supporting and encouraging me to identify the true meaning of my LIFE!

I would be happy to share my experience and answer your queries regarding SOIL. You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 9631144170.

Seetesh Chanchal

Business Leadership Program I Batch of 2010-11

Entrepreneur, Director, Lakshya Centre for Learning