Hey! I’m planning to join SIIB Pune, as next year. I’ve never taken the SNAP Test before, so what would it be comprised of? Any idea on how the structure would be like (or is, apparently)? Thank You!
Hey! I'm planning to join SIIB Pune, as next year. I've never taken the SNAP Test before, so what would it be comprised of? Any idea on how the structure would be like (or is, apparently)? Thank You!
Here is the test Structure of SNAP Test 2021
- Please note that the SNAP Test 2021 will be a computer-based test.
- SNAP Test duration is of 60 minutes.
- Date: 19 December 2021; Time: 14.00 Hours – 15.00 Hours.
- Date: 08 January 2022; Time: 10.00 Hours – 11.00 Hours.
- Date: 16 January 2022; Time: 10.00 Hours – 11.00 Hours.
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has four responses Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
- A candidate can appear for a maximum of two tests for SNAP 2021. If a candidate appears for two tests, the higher score will be considered for final percentile calculation and there will be no normalization. A rigorous process that has been statistically tested will be administered to ensure that unique types of questions are framed under a specific topic across the question papers. Normal spread will ensure that there is no unfair advantage to candidates who opt for any specific test / multiple tests. This will ensure normalisation of the spread of questions across sections. Furthermore, the question papers will be normalised for level of difficulty across all three sets. No correspondence regarding this will be entertained.
- Any malpractice / use of unfair means will lead to your disqualification from the admission process of SIU. Instances of any incorrect information or process violation detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear for SNAP in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected in subsequent years, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.