SNAP test age eligibility

I want to know about age requirement to be eligible for snaptest.On their official website nothing is given about the age but I have heard it should be 21.I want to know if I am eligible for the exam or not?I will be 21 years old on 21 November. …

I want to know about age requirement to be eligible for snaptest.On their official website nothing is given about the age but I have heard it should be 21.I want to know if I am eligible for the exam or not?I will be 21 years old on 21 November.
Planning to apply for SIBM - Banglore and SIIB.

I want to know about age requirement to be eligible for snaptest.On their official website nothing is given about the age but I have heard it should be 21.I want to know if I am eligible for the exam or not?I will be 21 years old on 21 November.
Planning to apply for SIBM - Banglore and SIIB.

You are eligible for the SNAP. There is no age limit. You need to be in final year of bachelors or should have passed it to give the exam. I was 20 when i gave SNAP Exam

Vardhman Joshi
SICSR 2011-2013

SICSR has been ranked 8th by CSR (Competition Success Review) in the Ranking of B-Schools by Sector in the CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey 2011 with the Sectoral Area being Information Technology for SICSR.