SNAP - SIMS, Pune

Hi frnds, i am opening this new thread for SIMS,pune so tht we can discuss our problems which we r facing in preperation, issues regarding form submission and any info regarding SIMS, pune. Anyone who is appearing in snap test and having a defence…

Hi frnds, i am opening this new thread for SIMS,pune so tht we can discuss our problems which we r facing in preperation, issues regarding form submission and any info regarding SIMS, pune. Anyone who is appearing in snap test and having a defence background can post their views and question, i myself promise it reply ur querry within 24hrs. In the end, i need participation from ur side also.
Thanks

Where are the Appendix to be filled present while registering?
Also how does one register from the SIMS website ?

Where are the Appendix to be filled present while registering?
Also how does one register from the SIMS website ?

when u will pay the snap exam fees then there will be a page displayed of the various colleges along with link under snap exam. From their u can click on the link to which colleges u want to appy, and sims is only for defence people not for any any othr category. so only those people who's father are in army, navy, airforce can apply in this college, no one else.

Hi 😃 do v we have to send the appendix now or should it be taken in person during the time of GD/PI?plzz clarify
i just applied for SIMS yday n also i paid the fees today ,anything else i need to do ??
I just want to concentrate on my studies from now on so want to clarify my doubts.

come on defence janta:cheers:

Hi 😃 do v we have to send the appendix now or should it be taken in person during the time of GD/PI?plzz clarify
i just applied for SIMS yday n also i paid the fees today ,anything else i need to do ??
I just want to concentrate on my studies from now on so want to clarify my doubts.

come on defence janta:cheers:

Dear i will get back to u by tomorrow morning regarding this detail, plz wait by tomorrow, i will let u know, thnx for using this thread.

One more query ,even after registering for SIMS,in the snap summary page it's showing not registered .Don know why ,i even got the confirmation mail after registration.What may be the problem ??:shocked:

sunit kalkoti Says
One more query ,even after registering for SIMS,in the snap summary page it's showing not registered .Don know why ,i even got the confirmation mail after registration.What may be the problem ??:shocked:

have u made payment for sims???

Ya i have paid,n on the summary page it is showing paid but the registration is coming incomplete.

sunit kalkoti Says
Ya i have paid,n on the summary page it is showing paid but the registration is coming incomplete.

no need to worry then dear, it will be get update in some time then, u are having a proof of paid status in summary, and as soon as it get update u will get a mail of sims registration, so chk after some time.

Ya i also think so .Thanks a lot :). will get back to u if i got any other queries :cheers:

sunit kalkoti Says
Ya i also think so .Thanks a lot :). will get back to u if i got any other queries :cheers:

u r welcome
sunit kalkoti Says

The same problem is happening with me also.
Any other puys who are facing the same problem?

Hey is guess that the SIMS website is not yet updated,its under construction ,so it's showing incomplete.
Don't worry

Hey is guess that the SIMS website is not yet updated,its under construction ,so it's showing incomplete.
Don't worry

Yes, but no need to worry, ur status will get update as soon as updation of site ends.

well,,,i wanted to know the eligibility criteria for sims? as in is it that only ppl from army background can apply?

mitz22 Says
well,,,i wanted to know the eligibility criteria for sims? as in is it that only ppl from army background can apply?

yes its only for those candidates who have a defence background.

Hi saurabh19842006 ,

But the website says that---->

Eligibility For MBAThe requisite eligibility criteria for MBA programmes at SIMS are as under:
A. Candidate should be a graduate from a college affiliated to a statutory University having undergone a full-time bachelors level degree programme with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks as indicated in the mark-sheet provided by University.
B. Candidate under Defence category should be a dependant of a serving Defence Personnel or Ex-Servicemen. The category of Ex-Serviceman is as defined vide Ministry of Defence; Govt. of India letter No. 36034/5/85-Estt (SCT) dated 14 April 1987.

Does it not mean that people other than the defence guys can also apply?

Thnaks,
Nilanjana

Hi saurabh19842006 ,

But the website says that---->

Eligibility For MBAThe requisite eligibility criteria for MBA programmes at SIMS are as under:
A. Candidate should be a graduate from a college affiliated to a statutory University having undergone a full-time bachelors level degree programme with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks as indicated in the mark-sheet provided by University.
B. Candidate under Defence category should be a dependant of a serving Defence Personnel or Ex-Servicemen. The category of Ex-Serviceman is as defined vide Ministry of Defence; Govt. of India letter No. 36034/5/85-Estt (SCT) dated 14 April 1987.
Does it not mean that people other than the defence guys can also apply?
Thnaks,
Nilanjana

No dear, no other person whose father/ mother is not in army, navy, airforce can apply in it, but the candidates of retired defence personal can apply in this college. and if someone tries to apply in this category then he has to provide the details of his/her mother/father along with the rank, posting, service no and many more.

Hi . could anyone throw some light on the gd/pi process of SIMS ?

:cheers: