[SNAP SHOT -SCMHRD] Mock Score Repository 2013

With SNAP just around the corner,This thread is a platform for aspirants to know where they stand right now and how much distance they have to go before the actual encounter.To register for free snap mocks register here : http://snapshot.scmhrd

With SNAP just around the corner,This thread is a platform for aspirants to know where they stand right now and how much distance they have to go before the actual encounter.

To register for free snap mocks register here : http://snapshot.scmhrd.edu/home.aspx

There are in all 6 Mocks and 4 GK tests ,also snap papers from 2004-2011.

Guidelines :

* Just post only once on this thread. You can edit your post n times after that.

* Do not chat here. Use PM instead.

Best of Luck

Thnaks For hte update............(y)

hey puys, LR Q51 answer is wrong i guess, please check..

it says "The machine stops when either the value of A is more than the value of B as well as the
value of C or when 2 out of the 3 values become zero
"
in the 3rd step itself, A= -1 B= -96 C= -3072; so since A>B & A>C the machine should stop right?
even Q131, it should be Seven:Septet, right?
@mWhiteKnight which mock ?
@LastAttempt iSNAP2

its saying i have already registered (which i havnt)..n even its not giving forgot passwd option 😞 should i try new with email id??

@harpreet2389 yes you can

Nice to see such a thread.
My score -i SNAP02-->98 lot more to do
@mWhiteKnight u r right machine should stop at 3rd step itself..!!answer was 6 in the solution:(

@mWhiteKnight i haven't given any mock yet ...will surely see the question

@mWhiteKnight u also asked abt q131.Its correct dude...read the question again..seven:septet follow the relationship.but nine:octet does not.hope u get it:))
@LastAttempt said:
With SNAP just around the corner,This thread is a platform for aspirants to know where they stand right now and how much distance they have to go before the actual encounter.To register for free snap mocks register here : snapshot.scmhrd.edu/home.aspxThere are in all 6 Mocks and 4 GK tests ,also snap papers from 2004-2011.Guidelines :* Just post only once on this thread. You can edit your post n times after that.* Do not chat here. Use PM instead.Best of Luck
u targeting JB through CMAT ?
@gs4890 yeah
@LastAttempt said:
@gs4890 yeah
so how did you apply for the coolege ? can u tell the registration procedure plz ? m aiming through feb cmat
@Dhruvdreamers
you are right! that was very silly of me!

@gs4890 its through CAP rounds...we have to wait till DTE gives notification about it

i think after the feb cmat,they will reveal the process and how to apply ,coz this time 2 xamz are placed ...so might be some changes will occur in the process.

we dont have to apply separtely for every college unless it is PGDM course of a specific college then we might have to fill form of that particular college ex. welingkar.

i am not able to access my snapshot mock papers..if i try and register they tell me that i have already registered.but when i try to login they dont accept my snapid and password.please help..:(
@sangfroid_stud
Don't use your Testfunda username or email-id while registering....

Gave iSNAP-01..Here are the scores:
Section-1 13.5/40
Section-2 34/60
Section-3 27.25/40
Section-4 17.5/40
Overall - 92.25/180
Percentile : 98.93% Which is not good enough according to test funda...

what is the level of isnaps in comparison with actual snap?