SNAP 2015 Preparation

Hello Puys, this is a discussion page where we can all discuss and share important materials for the preparation of SNAP to take place in 2015.

Start prepring !! U r never too late to crack anything !!  B)

It's never too late  to crack anything !!

Let us buckle ourselves up, for the preparation of SNAP 2015. This page will help us to go thru sum important stuff, materials for its preparation !!

Let us begin..

does anyone have a link to last years SNAP paper ?

Hey so anyone of you who gave the SNAP 2014 , any thoughts or experiences from your end, please share for the uninitiated (myself included) !

other than symbiosis Pune, which are the other symbi institutes are worth graduating from??

can anyone help me? i need suggestions for distance learning programs of MBA from  ignou and sikkim manipal

i m confused, which one is better to apply?

Hello every1.. I'll keep u updated with SNAP 15 infos..

We organize, Crack it With SIIB at different cities of India so that u get a real feel of SNAP.. 

best mock series for SNAP 2015 ??

• Oliveboard
  • TestFunda
  • HitBullsEye
  • any other,please post in comments
  • CL
  • TIME
  • IMS

0 voters

What was the cut off for siom ? website says 65 %, is this true ?

Any mock SNAP links, please?

Helo everyone, can anyone tell me the best online test series for the preparation of SNAP. 

SNAP 2015 to be held on 20th December 2015 (2pm-4pm)

Registrations to start from the 3rd week of August 2015.

All the Best!

Link for Snapshot?

Any link to previous year's SNAP Mocks conducted by SIIB ? @shashwat.mittra 

What is the cut off for getting a call for SIMC??

me being from an engineering background, i am targetting SIOM and SCIT. Could you guys help me with some more details about these two colleges??

can you suggest me which institutes among SIU, will accept average score of SNAP test? becuase my son is an average student. may be a little above average.. I just wanted to know this because, in order to pay the fee for individual institutes. I wanted to know the order of cutt offs accpted for the following institutes which I wanted to apply. (the highest to lowest order ) SIBM PUNE, SIBM BANGALORE, SSBF PUNE, SCMHRD, SIBM HYDERABAD.. please help

How to prepare for the verbal section???Which book for vocab is advisable?

Hello Puys, 

I need some info on Snapshot by SIIB and Crackit by SCMHRD. Are these mock SNAP exams? If so, where do I buy them? Please detail me with these info.

Thanks

to crack snap, we need to answer all the questions or a certain minimum number is sufficient? and is there sectional wise cut off as well?