SNAP 2013 GK Thread

Hi All, I am making an official thread for the most probable questions of GK in SNAP.As per my analysis SNAP has around 12-15 questions on Business GK,Stocks terminologies etc.Please help people to crack SNAP as GK is the deciding factor for…

Hi All,

I am making an official thread for the most probable questions of GK in SNAP.As per my analysis SNAP has around 12-15 questions on Business GK,Stocks terminologies etc.Please help people to crack SNAP as GK is the deciding factor for us.

ALL THE BEST

Thanks,
Tushar

Starting with the SNAP previous year question 😃

What is Share Swap?

A. a business takeover in which the acquiring company uses its own stock to pay for the acquired company.

B. when a company uses its own share to get some short term load for working capital requirement.

C. when companies are require to float a new issue to earn capital for their expansion programmes ,each shareholder gets some additional preferential share.The process is called Share Swap.

Which of the following are the Subsidiaries of The Walt Disney Studios?

Please post a list of topics to be covered in GK n CA for SNAP 13,,,,Please share the list so that we can share materials on those topics easily.