SNAP 2013 December

Time to have a thread on SNAP 2013 it is expected to be on 15th December 2013 as it is the third sunday of the december

Time to have a thread on SNAP 2013 it is expected to be on 15th December 2013 as it is the third sunday of the december

This is the link for registering for SNAP 2013 ?..When I click on REGISTER ONLINE link,it says Äccess denied"..Or if there is any other way to register online,then pls post the link..😃

How is your preparation going on friends ?👍

did any one register for snap yet???

For queries about the admission process of Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management for the year 2014-16 please post here -

Hi can any one tell me ...when the snap registration link will be activated?

Time is less we have to put the pedal on the metal and make our dreams come true.
Please share static GK for Snap lookroundlookround

To assist you with your "SNAP preparations" we are bringing you "MOCKS (14)" ....

To reap the benefits and know more, follow us here -

and here -

Warm Regards.

The Admissions Committee

Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM)

can anyone help me ?
while filling up the snap application form i got manditary field indicating to enter my university total maximum marks and my maximum marks..iam studying under Anna university tamilnadu which doesnt have a mark system.it has grade system and cgpa system for calculating %..how to fill the information in that feld..
help me.
thnks.

Hi guys!! can someone suggest me some books for preparatio of snap? Quant, DI, Logical and Verbal..?

Hi guys, which book i should take for logical reasoning. and the book should have full coverage with example.I am preparing for snap and cmat. help me with data interpretation book as well

.Analytical & Logical Reasoning books which is fully solved,

Analytical & Logical Reasoning 60 marks is on this topic

anyone got snap previous year question papers... please provide links :/

anybdy from jaipur, snap exam centr arya IT college ?

snap admit cards available on snap website !

Hi,

I downloaded the Admit Card today and i see that i have to get my photo attested by a gazetted officer. Can someone tell me where can i find a gazetted officer near Koramangala/BTM Layout in Bangalore ?

Is this expected cut off

(Score of 94-98(approx. 95+%ile) : can expect a call from SIBM & SCMHRD

Score of 88-90(approx. 90+%ile): can expect a call from SIIB, SIOM, SITM

Score of 70-88(approx. (80%ile-90%ile): can expect a call from SIMC,

SCIT, SIMS, SIG, SIHM, SICSR

(Range is higher because of profile based calls))

given by Bulls eye@

SNAP 2013 Analysis | SNAP 2013 Answer Key and Solutions

SNAP 2013: Analysis & Expected Cut-offs Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2013 exam will be conducted on 15th December, 2013 by Symbiosis International University (SIU) for admission to Post graduate Programs in Symbiosis University. As declared officially SNAP 2013 exam will comprises of questions on Quantitative aptitude, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and General awareness question.

Hitbullseye

X

is right ??????????????????????