SMU MITB course

Hi, I have an experience of 6+ years in IT, a score of 600 in GMAT. I am an Indian female. I want to apply for the course of MITB offered by SMU. Can anybody tell me what are my chances? Is my GMAT score very low to apply for this course?

Hi,

I have an experience of 6+ years in IT, a score of 600 in GMAT. I am an Indian female. I want to apply for the course of MITB offered by SMU. Can anybody tell me what are my chances? Is my GMAT score very low to apply for this course?
@aashap said:
Hi,I have an experience of 6+ years in IT, a score of 600 in GMAT. I am an Indian female. I want to apply for the course of MITB offered by SMU. Can anybody tell me what are my chances? Is my GMAT score very low to apply for this course?
Hi aashap,
we don't shortlist simple based on the GMAT score. It is one of the parameters among many. You have a good amount of experience (going by the number of years). Which city are you based out of?

Thnx

I am in SIngapore.

@aashap said:
I am in SIngapore.
@aashap : that is awesome. Then why dont you visit the campus? I will connect you with the right person from MITB programme. drop me a message with you email Id and I will connect you with the programme manager/programme director and then you can discuss everything related to MITB with them.
@SMU_Singapore Hi... i'm also interested with this MITB (Data Analytics) program.. can you give some more information regarding this program.. like.. Placement scenario for this program...
my profile in brief:
GMAT 750
IT experience 4.5 years.
Indian..

@hareesh_02

@SMU_Singapore

Hi... i'm also interested with this MITB (Data Analytics) program.. can you give some more information regarding this program.. like.. Placement scenario for this program...

my profile in brief:

GMAT 750

IT experience 4.5 years.

Indian..

@hareesh_02 you can get most of the information about the programme such as curriculum, scholarships, fee, students profiles on the website itself. use this link

Master of IT in Business (MITB)

I can email you the indicative salaries in Singapore for analytics professionals. email me your id.

@SMU_Singapore

I have started my application process for MITB SSA, January 2014. Where can I send the details for profile evaluation..

Thanks,
@SMU_Singapore
hi
i have 2.7 years of IT experience with 610 GMAT score.
what are my chances..i am planning to apply for this years MITB.

@megharaj.karur

@SMU_Singapore hii have 2.7 years of IT experience with 610 GMAT score.what are my chances..i am planning to apply for this years MITB.

@megharaj.karur based on the basic information that you have shared, I would say you have a suitable profile. I will be able to provide a concrete answer after looking at your CV. Why dont you email me your CV. I will PM you my email id. Thanks.

Hi, I've been admitted in SMU MITB (Analytics) course. Joining the Jan'14 batch. Anyone else here joining the same batch ?

Hi,

I have experience of 5+ years in IT.
Gmat score 680
Indian Male
Please tell what are my chances and also through insights what all factors are taken into account to secure admission in SMU MITB course.

@Deepakgarg1986

Hi,

I have experience of 5+ years in IT.

Gmat score 680

Indian Male

Please tell what are my chances and also through insights what all factors are taken into account to secure admission in SMU MITB course.

@Deepakgarg1986

Whatever information that you have shared, i can say you have a good profile. You can surely expect an interview call. btw, are you interested in Financial Services track or the Analytics track?

@SMU_Singapore

@Deepakgarg1986

Whatever information that you have shared, i can say you have a good profile. You can surely expect an interview call. btw, are you interested in Financial Services track or the Analytics track?

I am interested in Analytics Track. Can you please tell about the job placements after completion of program. How useful is placement cell at smu in placing students?

Hello everyone,

I have just written my GMAT, got a score of 540/800, 5 in AWA. I know this is an average score,but I would still be applying to Universities in Singapore and Australia for the July-September 2014 intake.
I have 3 years of work experience and I have completed my B.E. in Telecom.
Someone had suggested I apply for the the MITB-Business Analytics course from SMU, Singapore.
I'm till researaching on this.
Could you please advise me on the scope of this stream and job prospects there after (considering jobs in India and Singapore)

Hi,

I've just submitted my application for MITB-AT course, but I wonder it's better to upgrade my GMAT score if my profile is weak.

I am 33old Korean male, 4years technical experience in IT field, and GMAT scored 640(q48,v30, awa4.0)
could you please advise whether I could get meaningful enhancement in my profile if I get 30~40 more points in GMAT

Thanks!

@Deekaykim

Hi,

I've just submitted my application for MITB-AT course, but I wonder it's better to upgrade my GMAT score if my profile is weak.

I am 33old Korean male, 4years technical experience in IT field, and GMAT scored 640(q48,v30, awa4.0)

could you please advise whether I could get meaningful enhancement in my profile if I get 30~40 more points in GMAT

Thanks!

Based on the brief that you have shared, you should expect to get an interview call for MITB €“ AT

Hi,

I am planning to apply for the MITB - FS course in SMU Singapore (Aug 2014 intake). I have completed my Bachelors in Commerce and have been working as a Financial Analyst since July 2012. I am yet to take my GMAT. I want to know the eligibility criteria for this course apart from a good bachelors degree, GMAT score and the interview. Is there any brackets on the work experience, like minimum 2 years of work experience and the minimum GMAT score that is required? I hope someone can help me out on this. Thanks in advance! 😃

I am interested in smu mitb analytics mba course. Can someone please elaborate the details n prerequisite for matriculating into this course?

I am a BE(computer science) with OCJP(oracle certified java programmer).
Please share the accepted profiles GMAT,IELTS score.
Nd what about the minimum work experience required?
How much average package a student with 2.5 years of work experience expect after completion of the course?

I am IT professional with 5.5 years of IT experience from India. I have GMAT score of 680. I have worked in insurance and banking domain. I want to know what are my chances of getting the admission in SMU mitb course (Analytics Track). Also i want to come back to india after mitb course . Would it be possible for me to come back to india post my SMU mitb course? Which companies i can target in india and what are the average pay packages with my experience?