SMU Cox School of Business (MBA / EMBA / PMBA / MSM / MSF / MSBA) - USA

http://www.smu.edu/CoxGrad

Hi,

I am a current second year full time MBA student at SMU COX School of Business. I would be happy to talk about the school, my experiences and answer any questions you may have for the process.

I would also be happy to help you navigate through your selection of B-school and GMAT or US MBA etc.

Hi,

I am a current second year full time MBA student at SMU COX School of Business. I would be happy to talk about the school, my experiences and answer any questions you may have for the process.

I would also be happy to help you navigate through your selection of B-school and GMAT or US MBA etc.

Hi,

Program Details

A Cox Full-Time MBA is designed for:

Young professionals who want the degree, the knowledge and the skills to accelerate or redirect their career paths.

Length -  22 months

Average Class Profile

CLASS SIZE - 125

AGE - 27

GMAT - 650

WORK EXP - 4-6 yrs

Requirements

• Bachelor's Degree
  • GMAT or GRE
  • TOEFL/PTE (for international applicants)
  • Transcripts
  • Resume
  • 2 Essays
  • 2 Personal References
  • Personal Interview

Application Deadline

• Round 1: Oct 15, 2015
  • Round 2: 
  • international: Dec 7, 2015
  • domestic: Jan 11, 2016
  • Round 3: Mar 1, 2016 (final deadline for int'l applicants)
  • Round 4: May 2, 2016
  • (Rolling Admission after May 2; domestic applicants only)

http://www.smu.edu/CoxGrad

The SMU Cox School of Business

Located in the heart of Dallas, a world center for commerce and culture, SMU Cox is a private-school environment that encourages interaction and collaboration amongst all of its students, faculty and alumni. With a strong history of developing innovative programs, SMU Cox prides itself on providing an educational experience that is truly one of a kind. Through SMU Cox, you'll also gain access to an expansive network of alumni that reaches around the globe and can provide the means for achieving your ultimate career goals.

Upon acceptance into one of our MBA programs, you'll have an immediate opportunity to get career advice, gain industry insights and bolster your network via one of our exclusive mentor programs. Then, you'll enjoy lifetime membership in the SMU Cox Alumni Association, an elite group of 40,000 Cox graduates with chapters in more than 20 countries.

Backed by a strong foundation of nationally and internationally ranked programs, SMU Cox provides the knowledge, confidence and alumni connections you'll need to transform yourself. Whether you're looking to change your career or take it to the next level, SMU Cox has an MBA program that's right for you. Choose now from one of four unique MBA programs and prepare to get ahead of the competition.

The Cox Advantage

The Cox School has been influencing the way the world does business for more than 90 years. From its strategic location in the dynamic city of Dallas to its global alumni network spanning more than 80 countries, an MBA from SMU Cox will transform your career.

Hi @smucoxstudent , I have completed my Bachelors degree with an aggregate 66% and I'm interested in the MSc in Applied Finance course. I don't have any work experience and I'm preparing for GMAT. Can you help me out with the minimum GMAT score required to fulfil the admission criteria for the course?