Smeal business school, Penn State, MBA aspirants for 2010

Hi guys, The primary motive behind this thread is to collaborate with all the Smeal full time MBA aspirants for 2010. As the R1 is approaching, people must be ready with their application packets, so let us share our experiences as we go alon…

Hi guys,
The primary motive behind this thread is to collaborate with all the Smeal full time MBA aspirants for 2010.
As the R1 is approaching, people must be ready with their application packets, so let us share our experiences as we go along..

Thanks

so few posts?..is no one applying?..:p

Hi guys,
The primary motive behind this thread is to collaborate with all the Smeal full time MBA aspirants for 2010.
As the R1 is approaching, people must be ready with their application packets, so let us share our experiences as we go along..

Thanks

Hi Ameya, great to see you on chat session and to find a fellow applicant. I did not know about this thread. I just tried to search and got this one. Can you pls share your profile? Also I wanted to know how you got your application fee waived off.. is it because you re-applied?

Hey let me direct you to a more active thread on Smeal:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/smeal-mba-penn-state-university-25019194

hope your queries are answered here better..

mehul.vjti Says
Hi Ameya, great to see you on chat session and to find a fellow applicant. I did not know about this thread. I just tried to search and got this one. Can you pls share your profile? Also I wanted to know how you got your application fee waived off.. is it because you re-applied?

hey guys
i have a smeal interview in a couple of days
anyone get a call yet? any inputs would be awesome
thanks

Hi guys,

I am a current student at Smeal and would love to help you in your Smeal application process.

Please check the Smeal College of Business fall 2011 admissions thread here:-

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/intern...ml#post2349315 (Smeal College of Business - Fall 2011 Admissions).

This link would be the primary link for this year's admissions.You can direct all your admission related and general queries in the aforementioned link.

Thanks and see you there !

Varun Verma
MBA Candidate - Class of 2012
Smeal College of Business
Pennsylvania State University

Moderators, can you close this thread please ?