SJMSOM Results 2007-2009 Out !!

Check your RESULT HERE Congrats to all the call getters. This is a list of the FINAL Selected candidates. As of now, No waitlist has been released. However, extra calls have been given in the final list. Some more info: Total 4 s…

Check your RESULT HERE

Congrats to all the call getters.

This is a list of the FINAL Selected candidates. As of now, No waitlist has been released. However, extra calls have been given in the final list.

Some more info:
Total 4 semester fees: 308027
First sem fees to be paid by 14th May - 68601
The orientation programme is tentatively scheduled for 19th July 2007, Thursday starting at 9:30AM followed by registration on 19th July 2007 (Thursday) and 20th July 2007 (Friday). Classes
will begin on 25th July 2007 (Wednesday) tentatively.

Thanks
Ramesh

P.S: I and many other students here will be available to answer your queries only after May 2nd. So please hold on.

Hi all,

I am through....the best call i had and i did it.......oh! one of the best days in my life....i cannot believe.....yeeesssssssss

i am in,,, thank you all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, @floydnvodka,LAH and allapko pehla junior mubarak

atleast tell no. of seats and the total no. of calls given out , if possible, btw me not in the confirmed list
message says i am not in waitlist even

"Sorry. Applicant with the following JMET registration number does not appear in our list of selected/waitlist candidates for M.Mgt Programme. Please check if you have entered the correct JMET registration number."

join d orkut community guys,,,,,,,,,,,lets rock IIT-B

orkut - Login

atleast tell no. of seats and the total no. of calls given out , if possible, btw me not in the confirmed list
message says i am not in waitlist even

"Sorry. Applicant with the following JMET registration number does not appear in our list of selected/waitlist candidates for M.Mgt Programme. Please check if you have entered the correct JMET registration number."

sorry .. that "not in Waitlist" is an error. As I said, No waitlist has been released. Please check again.

No. of seats - We dont know.
No. of calls - Its 100+

I am currently in a cyber cafe in Bangalore and I am signing off now. Congrats to All call getters once more.

Ciao
Ramesh

Not there... 😞

sorry .. that "not in Waitlist" is an error. As I said, No waitlist has been released. Please check again.

No. of seats - We dont know.
No. of calls - Its 100+

I am currently in a cyber cafe in Bangalore and I am signing off now. Congrats to All call getters once more.

Ciao
Ramesh

although i appreciate that sjmsom came out with results so early but this "waitlist error " can be disastrous for those non - puys who were counting on just sjmsom .They may make hasty decisions as late results have already caused a lot of harm to working people, they just dont have a way to know about the error , hope it gets corrected
soon

also plz tell(of course when you come back on pg) if there is any chance of a waitlist coming out.

hi all,
IITB se pad gayi GPL.hope to be in d w/l.cudn't believe PI holds the key,as my AIR was 162 n did remarkably well in GD.anyways,CONGRATS to all those who have finally converted the call.NITIE,i'm coming.

A big congrats to all those who converted!!!!

Enjoy the IIT exp now...

To those who cudnt make it!!

Keep the chin up and head held high!!!!

Always keep the faith....in urself and the god u believe in!!!

Congrats again!!!

me not thru....
dont know if there will be any waitlist released since there r a 100+ calls...so have left all hopes...

congrats to all call getters...and thanks to all the seniors here who have helped us a lot thru out thid gd pi process

yupppppiiiieeeeeeee.......got thru.........

first convert of the season after following disappointments and waitlists...

waitlisted at -> iit delhi, iit kharagpur..

disappointments -> SIBM, SCMHRD, XIMB, NMIMS,

did not attend -> SIIB, GIM

awaited -> iit-kanpur

hmm....me too in....
thaks a lot seniors for getting the results early...( i was disheartened when they said that the results wouldnt be out before 4th ....when i callled them)...

CONGRATS TO ALL CALLGETTERS....
puys...start posting your profiles

sjmsom rocks

pg rocks.....

yet another result out, yet another reject...... after what was by far the most amazing PI in all my PIs.

the disaster continues for me....:(

my profile
name :T.Ganesh venkata rama reddy
hometown:kakinada(coastal andhra pradesh)
btech -e.c.e(2005 passout)
college:G.M.R. INST of TECH.rajam
univ: j..n.t.u,hyd
workex:8 months at T.I.M.E PVT LTD HYD
currently pursuing a 1 yr pgdiploma in insurance and risk mgt from IIIF ,OSMANIA UNIV,HYD

yet another result out, yet another reject...... after what was by far the most amazing PI in all my PIs.

sorry for spamming guys...but the above post exactly applies to me too..line by line...anyways buddy cheer up and try next time...maybe IIMs awaiting u.....

Well it took a long wait....
yesterday was a bit blue when all the iim results came
as i had messed up cat...
i am in the waiting list of fms and waiting for a upgrade to iift delhi
from kolkatta was scared that i wouldnt make it to any of three good calls i had

but the last one turned out to be the best one as being from mumbai its
even more special.....

5 calls no rejects, 3 converts 2 wl ..
Congragulations to everyone who made it thru..

i'm through..!!!!!!!!
calls:iit mum, kgp, delhi, madras
converts:iit mum, kgp, delhi, madras!!
possibility:bajaj..
how many ppl from mumbai here who have got selected??

Me dinged as well. Not expecting any waitlist so I guess the journey this year ends here. :(

Congrats to all the call-getters, and thanks to the seniors for their help during the GD/PIs.