SJMSOM - GD/PI 2010 (Queries and clarifications)

Hi guys, This thread has been created for answering queries regarding the GD/PI process at SJMSOM for admissions to the batch of 2010 - 12. We at ADCOM 2010 would try to answer your queries to the best of our abilities.

Hi guys,

This thread has been created for answering queries regarding the GD/PI process at SJMSOM for admissions to the batch of 2010 - 12.

We at ADCOM 2010 would try to answer your queries to the best of our abilities.

Hi guys,

This thread has been created for answering queries regarding the GD/PI process at SJMSOM for admissions to the batch of 2010 - 12.

We at ADCOM 2010 would try to answer your queries to the best of our abilities.

hi,

where is the list put up? could u please give the link. we are all waiting since morning for the first shortlist.

VJ
hi,

where is the list put up? could u please give the link. we are all waiting since morning for the first shortlist.

VJ

Here is the link. Please check your result.
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay - Shortlist of candidates chosen for GD/PI 2010 released

which is the last rank to get call in general category?

The link for the GD/PI result is
Admissions @ SJMSOM, 2010

Got a call
AIR: 287
Booked my slot on 7th March, Sunday, 730-1330..

Got a call!!!
AIR- 204

Dekho ab gd/pi me kya hota hai !!! All the very best to all call getters!!

P.S.- A suggestion for all posting. Plz mention your rank while posting the result. It will be useful in predicting the number of aspirants called.

Rank 63
category general
slot 6th mrng 0730-1330

atb to all

Hi,
got a call ..feel great....any idea how many people are called for the gd round and what is the percentage of freshers in the colllege??

Shortlisted :D

AIR 113
Booked Slot on 7th March Morning.

First call of the season and most probably the last...

AIR 97
Category: General
Slot: 6th afternoon

Congrats to shortlisted candidates!

One clarification:

Admissions committee has no say in shortlisting of candidates for GD/PI. No admission committee member would be in a position to comment on the sectional cut-offs or the last rank shortlisted.So, kindly refrain from posting queries related to that.

Kunal Kumar Roy

Team Admissions 2010
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
SJMSOM LIVE on Facebook

got the call!! :cheerio:
air:24
category:gen
slot: can't decide!

well first call of my life!
most probably will book the slot on 5th(1400-1830hrs)

One clarification to seniors.. I cannot get a work ex certificate from my company so is it ok if I show the payslips or joining letter as proof of work ex... Kindly clarify...

Hi,
I tried to check my result on the given link. I have entered my details properly. I am getting the following error. Please help

Invalid credentials

Please login again

Cant believe my eyes. !!! First ever call of my life !!!
Got a call at AIR 3477 OBC NC. Never expected it.
I still wonder how i got through.

Did not secure a call.
AIR: 475
Category: Gen
ATB to call getters.

Hi Seniors,

I have a doubt.The slot we are booking,will it be our final slot or its just a preferance and may change after 20 Feb?

I need to book tickets and have to apply for leave.

I appreceate your help.