SJMSOM 2009- 11 - Thread for tracking waitlist movement

Hello Puys, Congratulations to all the call-getters and ATB to all waitlisters (including me) :: In order to facilitate the much desired waitlist tracking process, I have created a list (incomplete) of all the selected puys and waitlis…

Hello Puys,

Congratulations to all the call-getters and ATB to all waitlisters (including me)

In order to facilitate the much desired waitlist tracking process, I have created a list (incomplete) of all the selected puys and waitlisters. I request all of you to update the same with your respective data. I you are waiting for any other results, please re-update it once your position becomes clear. Hope to see you all participate heavily and help us to ascertain to a certain level the trend of waitlist movement this year. Once again, ALL THE BEST!!!

Please download, edit, and re-upload the attached xls file. Also make sure that you are downloading the latest version of the file otherwise it'll all get mixed up.

Thanx,
Vinay

Note: This sheet shall be used for the tracking of general candidates only

PS: Thanks to karanmehta_nsit ..I've copied shamelessly from a similar thread created by him

Hi,
I have updated my information. Also P.S. that this sheet shall be used for the tracking of general candidates only.

Hi,
I have updated my information. Also P.S. that this sheet shall be used for the tracking of general candidates only.

I think this process of using n excel sheet which is to be edited and updated by everyone is cumbersome. Better approach would be to create public google spreadsheet which any user can directly access and update.
Also I request all PG users to plz actively cooperate in judging the waitlist movement. Please update not only your information but also of your friends, other PG users which u might come across in other PG threads.

Thanks and regards,
I think this process of using n excel sheet which is to be edited and updated by everyone is cumbersome. Better approach would be to create public google spreadsheet which any user can directly access and update.
Also I request all PG users to plz actively cooperate in judging the waitlist movement. Please update not only your information but also of your friends, other PG users which u might come across in other PG threads.

Thanks and regards,

I have made the spreadsheet in google.....pls use it for updating waitlist movement for general quota
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pf0wlKX2mBKhqsZG2uaGTWA

Hi ! the tracker is a good idea .

Simultaneously can we have a forum ( google / yahoo group ) for SJMSOM selects n waitlist guys.It would be good to stay in touch and discuss profiles n all.

Regards,
Vaibhav

Hi JMET OBC Rankers,

Please fill Tracker list of OBC at below link.
With the help of this list we will be able to know about all OBC aspirants and their calls from various B schools.

Try to make it filled as much as possible.
Tell others if you know for filling it.

JMET OBC RANKERS Tracker List - Online Spreadsheets - EditGrid

Note: It will automatically save when you edit ,U can check it at top right corner.Wait till it saves the list.

Hi Vaibhav,

We have an orkut community for the 2009-2011 batch. I hope it can help us discuss profiles and other things

Regards,
Meghna

Puys,

In addition to the WL tracker, can sm1 put up a poll ( converted and joining / Converted and not joining) for SJMSOM as well ( thr is already one for DMS @ IIT D ).

Or if sm1 can provide me some pointers as to how to do it, I would put it up.( Already posted the same request on another SJMSOM thread too).

Thanks

Puys ..a poll has been set up ..please exercise your vote ..kyunki agar aap vote nahi kar rahe ho to aap so rahe ho ..

Friends i see that only 35 students have joined the orkut community till now .... please join it and share ur experiences and queries there :grin:

orkut -

i think alot of waitlisted ppl like me will get in, bcoz of the high fees i think so people will opt for NITIE or IIT D, K.

Can anyone tell me how easy is it to get loan within 15 days to pay fee for first semester? I am in WL at GN21, so hope i will get my admission call on 5th May.

hi
I wana ask 3 que....
1) i hav a wl#9(sc) for IITB
wht r my chance of conversion in IITB.
2) the wl for SC candidates shows only 1 name for iitd...why?
3) will thre be a second wl after sometime for iitd?

Hi OBC students,

Those who converted and waitlisted in any IITs...
Please fill this OBC tracker list ...
It will be help for other OBC aspirants..

JMET OBC RANKERS Tracker List - Online Spreadsheets - EditGrid

Hi,

can someone pls update if SJM is going to release WL clearance today

thnx
Sudhanshu

@ seniors
Im from General category and my waitlist no is 46 .... do i have any chance ?? Coz im personally thinking 2008 season is over for me ... Give me a realistic opinion not an optimistic one