SITM Class of 2010: Introduce yourself

Congratulations to everyone to make it to Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management: Class of 2010…!! You can introduce yourself here and give a brief profile of yourself. You can also shoot any queries you may have gearing up to join SITM. …

Congratulations to everyone to make it to Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management: Class of 2010..!!

You can introduce yourself here and give a brief profile of yourself. You can also shoot any queries you may have gearing up to join SITM.

Looking forward to meet you all.... Cheers..!! 😁

hey puys,

i ve got final admit into SITM

SNAP score: 87.5
Workex: 31 months in IT
B.Tech in Computer Science

hope to c u puys thr

cheers!!
kesar

Hi all
Congratulions to everybody for getting selected in SITM.
I am Mohit,a software Engineer working with Infosys from last 1.5 years.
Can any senior throw some light on Hostel and Mess fees.

Thanks
Mohit

HI..
I m Disha Seth...a b.com. final yr student...also pursuing BCA thru IGNOU...
snap score 75..

Hey, I got selected to SITM in marketing and finance.....

I am Abhinav from Ghaziabad, doin my B.Tech in ECE final year...
The good news follows with another one....Residential program from this year onwards...

Congratz to everybody......Seeya in pune....

Every1 is requested 2 join our SITM 2008-10 community so that we can know each other

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=46606477

Can anybody tell me what was the last waiting list cleared last year - both for systems and marketing in general and sc categories.

Thanks

Hi Mohit,
Congrats for making it to SITM.!!
As of now, there has been no declaration of fees for hostel and mess fees. So you will have to wait untill further notice. If seniors get any information regarding this, we will convey it to you.

I m Kushal Gupta, 21 years male, from Amritsar,Punjab....currently in the final year of B.Sc(Hons School) Physics at GNDU,Amritsar !! Made it to MBA (Sys & Fin)....what else....the campus is rocking!!!we will be the first ones!!....

please mention in which specialization u have been selected...it wud be more helpful!!

anybody from punjab??

meet u soon!!!

I m Kushal Gupta, 21 years male, from Amritsar,Punjab....currently in the final year of B.Sc(Hons School) Physics at GNDU,Amritsar !! Made it to MBA (Sys & Fin)....what else....the campus is rocking!!!we will be the first ones!!....

please mention in which specialization u have been selected...it wud be more helpful!!

anybody from punjab??

meet u soon!!!

Plz friends tell about your status of joining or not joining SITM.

This will help other wanna be-SITMites...

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-...ml#post1027324 (SITM-08: Merit & Waiting List movements..)

Looking forward to your cooperation....:smile:

Hiiiiii BatchmatesAm Ankit Gupta 21yrs, doing my B.E. in Electronics and Communications from Ahmedabad, GujaratAm selected for systems and finance

Hello Seniors and fellow SITMites,
Congrats to all who have made it to the final list.
I have been shortlisted in Marketing and Finance and have a work ex of 3+ yrs in the Telecom industry.
It would really be fun for 2 yrs in the campus, thanks to the mgmt for making it a residential programme.

hai i am swathi i am going to do mba i have got my over all ranking as 5286 nd my community 286 so i just want to which all colleges i will get.i need it to know very soon.plz do reply

hello guys i m abhinav studin n 3rd year of BE wanna 2 know how 2 start prepration 4 cat 09

congratulations to everyone to make it to symbiosis institute of telecom management: Class of 2010..!!

You can introduce yourself here and give a brief profile of yourself. You can also shoot any queries you may have gearing up to join sitm.

Looking forward to meet you all.... Cheers..!! :d

thia is fahad khan

I am a B.pharmacy graduate could anyone one of u tell me how's SIHS Symboisis Health Sciences Institute. I have given snap my score is 53.75.
I wanted to know what is the avg placement package in this institute.

Pls reply its urgent.

Congratulations to everyone to make it to Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management: Class of 2010..!!

You can introduce yourself here and give a brief profile of yourself. You can also shoot any queries you may have gearing up to join SITM.

Looking forward to meet you all.... Cheers..!! :D

hey..
do u have any idea about mangament quota of schmrd.....
i have appered for snap nd got only 35..
so is there any chances......

hi i'm harshi
completed my engg,now got selected in ****,Bangalore.i heard from my frnds tht it's affliatd 4m sum foreign univ...could u guys suggest me whthr i shud get admission or not..