SITM - Batch of 2006-08

Welcome to all the guys and gals who made it to SITM for the bacth of 2006-2008 :: :: :: LETS ROCK PEOPLE!!! :: :: ::

Welcome to all the guys and gals who made it to SITM for the bacth of 2006-2008

LETS ROCK PEOPLE!!!

Welcome to all the guys and gals who made it to SITM for the bacth of 2006-2008

LETS ROCK PEOPLE!!!

Hi all. Me got through. Systems and Finance. WL 18. Well the list got cleared till 19. so i am damn lucky i guess. Well I am already rocking man.
vibhor1001 Says
Hi all. Me got through. Systems and Finance. WL 18. Well the list got cleared till 19. so i am damn lucky i guess. Well I am already rocking man.

Hey Vibhor Bro,
Conragulations n celebrations buddy!!!!!!!!!
Sahil here yaar...........remember i told u wen v last met dat ull sail thru.......so nw v r gonna rock pune n symbi 2gether man!!!!
Hurray........!!!
Ciao
me thru in marktin n finance WAS 12th in wait list

dnt brk da rules jst bend them

Welcome to the CLUB Vibhor, Sahil and Trendy....!!!
Congraaatsssss!!!

Me in MarkFin..Age 24, 3 yrs workex. Bangalore...

How about you guys?

Hi Friends .............

I A Am Also Through
In System & Finance

Hi

Welcome to the CLUB Vibhor, Sahil and Trendy....!!!
Congraaatsssss!!!

Me in MarkFin..Age 24, 3 yrs workex. Bangalore...

How about you guys?

Hi
D u thnk wd a wrk exp of 3 yrs. this college is fr u,
Bye

am frm delhi gt thru mrktin n fin lookin for roomies....aww n abt me pathetic B.E.06 degree in E&C; (hope i clear my backlog):wow:

RECLAIM YOUR LIFE

Hi

Hi
D u thnk wd a wrk exp of 3 yrs. this college is fr u,
Bye

Yes it is..
I am just a graduate and even though I am in a telecom company, this degree won't take me far.

Also, with three years exp. when placement time comes I can strike a good deal..a lot of guys have done it...

Hey all,

a gr8 idea to start a new thread for all the ppl who accepted the SITM seat.
Well my specialization is Mark & Fin.... and hope to have a rocking time at SITM..

last year i heard ppl had to submit an assignment on their first day to institute.... anyideas if there is a similar plan by the inst. this time as well ??

My Profile :

B.Tech ECE... 2.5 yrs work ex in a telecom company....

hey ppl me also thru ....i ws 4th in waitin list...marketing n finance....anyways even im wondering bout da pre induction work da insti might give??: ....well im a bcom graduate n a fresher n really lukin forward to joinin sitm....

helloo pgites

i may join SITM 2006-2008: ....
ne ideas abt accoom. watz wud be d avg. expenditure per month etc.

me a comp sci engg fresher....

hope to meet u all at SITM

hi people

me too in sys @finance..well,still waiting for a few other calls..otherwise m joining for sure
girls,count me in for accomodation
ne idea when sitm gonna start its 06-08 session??
trendy Says
ne idea when sitm gonna start its 06-08 session??

June 19th is the date given in the website. But given the fact that every step was late by atleast a week, results, WL etc.., me thinks the joining date would also be extended by a week....
Lets hope they extend it by a week or so.....this will help ppl lukin for accomodation n stuff......does ne1 has ne idea abt accomodation in pune hw mch it costs wat r the formalities that r required n stuff??: ??:

me in too.....be e&tc; frm pune university...no work-ex:)

trendy Says
Lets hope they extend it by a week or so.....this will help ppl lukin for accomodation n stuff......does ne1 has ne idea abt accomodation in pune hw mch it costs wat r the formalities that r required n stuff??: ??:

i hav stayed in pune for 4 years and tat too in the same area....the total cost of accomodation, food and travel came around 5 thousand per month....if u go for sharin a flat then u would hav to pay a deposit which can be very high and generally hard to retrive back...if u go for cot basis then u would hav to pay a months rent in advance but then u ll hav to get along the other guy who can be any-one...

hey guys what about the lap-tops....is there any specific model that the sitm people suggest or v hav to manage that on our own....??: