SITM Admission Queries 2016-18 [Official]

Welcome to the Official SITM 2016-18 Admission Queries and Discussions thread on Pagalguy!

About SITM

(Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management) -

SITM is the pioneer in the field of Telecom Management in the entire SAARC region started in 1996. SITM won the "National Award for Excellence in Telecom" under the organizational category of " Best Telecom Management Institute" endorsed by World CSR and Stars of the Industry Group on 24th July, 2015 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.

Welcome to the Official SITM 2016-18 Admission Queries and Discussions thread on Pagalguy! 

A bridge between SITM and its Aspirants managed by Social Media and Branding Team of SITM.

SITM, the finest Telecom B-school has come a long way since its inception in 1996, passed many milestones and earned several accolades creating an image of excellence in the corporate as well as education sphere.

This group is created with a singular idea to associate and interface with all the SITM Aspirants for the year 2016-18 and thus, providing the helping hand to all their admissions related queries.Let us be in touch with one another not by a matter of chance but with will and high-spirit.

A platform for the Future Leaders to Interact !

For any queries you guys can contact us on:

Parvinder Singh-7350811013

Arjun Padman-8888364067

Chandradeep-8408837103

Although, posting your queries here will be preferred.And for queries that can't be solved over here, you guys can always whatsapp or SMS us on above.

i m doing b.com will their be any issue regarding final admission in sitm :/

How much experience separates a fresher from lateral at the time of admission??

guys im nt able to register for sitm..i didnt select sitm while registering for snap...im nt able to login using that link...what shud i do now?

guys im nt able to register for sitm..i didnt select sitm while registering for snap...im nt able to login using that link...what shud i do now?

M&F or S&F which one would be better ?

I am confused between SCIT and SITM which one would be better ? How much is the average package for lateral with around 20 months of experience in IT industry 

what is the expected cut off marks for SITM(M&F) ?

can advertisng graduate apply to sitm im interested in marketing and finance ? also will my diff background cause any prob during the placemnts and internships?

Hii there , my main concern is I am B.E (Chem) background,  as this clg is  Telecom management , will there be any hurdle regarding it ? During placements 

How are placements for work exp guys in IT?

can you please differentiate between two courses

Systems and Finance & Marketing and Finance....not by

only

subject wise career wise...Systems will mainly focus on in comparision to Marketing??...what will be

difference

in subjects...which companies mostly recruit

Systems and which companies prefer marketing...

Hi i tried registering yesterday but i was getting some error ..can i register today ? 

Hi, I got OA 63.21 percentile, and total marks of 36.5. General, female, BTech in ECE and Masters in Telecom... Can I expect a call from SITM, Systems and Finance?

53 percentile Sc category ! any chances for marketing and finance?

59.5 percentile General category. Any chances?

66%ile....

Any chances??

77%ile..any chances?

Will the application reopen for SITM?