SITM 2005-2007:Who all are my batchmates!!

Hi guys… congrats to all those who got thru…kindly pour in ur details who all r joining finally…moi definately joining…wht abt u guys…:grab: :grab: :grab:

Hi guys....
congrats to all those who got thru.......kindly pour in ur details who all r joining finally......moi definately joining.........wht abt u guys........:grab: :grab: :grab:

hi
i got selected in sitm
but not sure whether it is good or not

can somebody tell me about the salary and scope in sitm????

hi guys i've been selected by SITM and FORE so dilemma (!!!) and Aalso wialited by MDi for PGP HR at 17 so double dilemma ..there fore trouble cos last date of fees is 25th march and if i deposit 62,000 i dont get a penny refunded ..not fair ..so dilemma !!
sarang
hi guys i've been selected by SITM and FORE so dilemma (!!!) and Aalso wialited by MDi for PGP HR at 17 so double dilemma ..there fore trouble cos last date of fees is 25th march and if i deposit 62,000 i dont get a penny refunded ..not fair ..so dilemma !!
sarang

Hi...
as far as ur dilema is concerned i wud suggest u that SITM is better if u r intrested in Telecom else if you want general MBA ...Fore is better option.....and abt MDI PGP-HR....i think u shud wait.....although as no of seats is less so it wud not be easy to clear d waiting list but still....pray......
another thing....fee will be refunded as per their brouchure.......rules r mentioned there.....so go thru them....
all d best...............
cheers....ciao....
hi
i got selected in sitm
but not sure whether it is good or not

can somebody tell me about the salary and scope in sitm????

Hey man....
try n recall d presentation we hv seen there.....it says avg salary is 4 lac pa and median is 3.9 pa........most of top notch IT companies coming in for campus.....its good only if you want to go into telecom sector and hv d relevant bckground too.....and still if u join....brand name of symby will alwaz be there with u.....
d bottom line is....if u hv calls any other good inst for general MBA then go for it...elze its upto you.....it just depends upon u what you want to do......all d best..............
hope to see u there.........
ciao..........
Hi guys....
congrats to all those who got thru.......kindly pour in ur details who all r joining finally......moi definately joining.........wht abt u guys........:grab: :grab: :grab:

hay
there
got through sitm s/s & finance
plz yell me ur details ,information bout coll.
and what have u decided bout accomodation
reply soon
vaibhav..
HI THERE
i m in waitng list of sitm among first 20 students
kingly tel me if i 've any chance??????????:huh: :huh:
also tel if there 'll be another waiting list out some time later???????????? :wow:
thanx

I m not in the queue but can ny body tell me wat r ur scores who got selected?

HI THERE
i m in waitng list of sitm among first 20 students
kingly tel me if i 've any chance??????????:huh: :huh:
also tel if there 'll be another waiting list out some time later???????????? :wow:
thanx

hi dude...
i believe u hv very gud chance of gettin thru as many guys r not joining........just keep ur fingers crossed n pray.......all d best.....
Priyank

HI GUYS

i wana just know if selected ppl in sitm really backout?:whatthat:

wil there b another waiting list n wht is chance of present waiting list ppl

bi

HI GUYS

bi

Hi........
go thru my previous posts....u will get ur answer..............atb anywaz.............
bye.....
HI GUYS

bi

hi ppl

me thru SITM(sys&Fin;).. but not taking it ...

would have loved to be a part of this junta but i guess i will pave the way for ppl in the waitlist resting their hopes on SITM.. best of luck to everyone out there..

cheers

abishek

Hi everyone,

I have got thru SITM but I have also got placed in TCS.....could u people pls suggest of what should I do....which will be a better option...??? I myself am ver confused...can't understand what will be better to go for futher studies or go for a job n maybe try for MBA after a few yrs.....not sure at all...

hi philanthropic ,persnally i'd like to advice u to do u r MBA this year it's getting tougher year by year last yuear 1.2 lac ppl appeared and this year 1.6 lac and this no will only increase .SITM is percieved to be one of the best institutes in the region and almost all the ppl i've talked to put it higher than FORE so it's quite good and plus when u pass out it would get u a job in the telecom sector(it's hot).i've also been selected and decided to take admission and wait.i've been waitlisted at MDI for PGP HR at 17 so if i get thru MDI 1 w/l will be cleared
sarang

i am in the waiting list for sitm.do i have any chance to qualify as i have heard many people r not taking up sitm

Hi guys....

Hey!!! Yanks me got thru;-) converted SIIB too but definately joining SITM (Mrkt/Fin):grab: ,got call from GIM but not going for GD/PI.
Contact me if you can my e-mail ID: [email protected]. hope to see you there.

PS: what about accomodation and stuff have you managed to take care of that,me reaching Pune on 18th March to confirm admission
well redeyes u'll have to wait till 25th of april cos i'm not sure wether i'll be taking admission ..i'm waiting for MDI waitlist but paying the money here too ..if i dont get thru MDI i'll join here or else u move up 1 slot but that after 25th APRIl.Wait till then.u'd do well to pray for me to get thru MDI.....he he he

Sarang
Hey!!! Yanks me got thru;-) converted SIIB too but definately joining SITM (Mrkt/Fin):grab: ,got call from GIM but not going for GD/PI.

PS: what about accomodation and stuff have you managed to take care of that,me reaching Pune on 18th March to confirm admission

Hi...
congrats for getting thru. wE'll definately meet at SITM........anywaz since it was ur first post. Please don't post ur e-mail id's in the threads since its a public forum. i'm sending DD to SITM for fee, they told me on phone that they will accomdate DD's. See u thr...tc....bye

hi pl i'm in sys and finance have send the dd
could u tell me bout accomodation stuff i'b glad to c u
vaibhav