SIOM Final Merit List 2008-2010

Hello puys, SIOM results are going to be declared within a few min. Congratulations to those who have been able to get a place in the final merit list. Best of luck to those who are in waiting list. The ones who been selected, please share your …

Hello puys,
SIOM results are going to be declared within a few min. Congratulations to those who have been able to get a place in the final merit list. Best of luck to those who are in waiting list. The ones who been selected, please share your profiles and SNAP scores. This thread will serve each selected candidate to get acquainted with the other before they finally land up in SIOM.
Hello puys,
SIOM results are going to be declared within a few min. Congratulations to those who have been able to get a place in the final merit list. Best of luck to those who are in waiting list. The ones who been selected, please share your profiles and SNAP scores. This thread will serve each selected candidate to get acquainted with the other before they finally land up in SIOM.

where r the results displayed?????????

guyssssss pls tell me where would i be able to see the results............

good going guys!!!! keep up the good work...!!!

cheerz
D

coolandy1 Says
where r the results displayed?????????

Dude, I mentioned that results are going to be out in few min. I got my status confirmed after calling the SIOM admissions office.
Hello puys,

SNAP: 66.25
Work Ex. 22 Months in an MNC
Acads: average
Extra Curr: Abv. Avg.
Six Sigma & Lean Trained & Tested.

Eager to Rock SIOM
My Profile:
SNAP Score: 63
Acads: X-76.2 %, XII-80%, B.E.(Electronics & Comm.)-76.6%
Co-curricular: Publications in leading International & National magazines
Work-ex: 18 months in Infosys Technologies as Software Engineer
My Profile:
SNAP Score: 63
Acads: X-76.2 %, XII-80%, B.E.(Electronics & Comm.)-76.6%
Co-curricular: Publications in leading International & National magazines
Work-ex: 18 months in Infosys Technologies as Software Engineer

Dude don u think v should make a group for 08-10.........
Have already made one... ;-)
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=45569369
Dude don u think v should make a group for 08-10.........
Have already made one... ;-)
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=45569369

Surely sree. We can form a SIOM 2008-2010 group on Orkut.

yuppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee even i am selected.......... just called up SIOM........ now waiting for the list to come up on the site...........

Im in too guys.....
synchin up here or on orkut?

guys,
Iam also thruu.....
iam frm chennai
snap score 62
10th 93.2
12th 97.25
B.E (E.C.E)-82%
18 months exp in cognizant technology solutions..

guys i am through......

m from pune
work x--21 months
acads-- average
extra curri-- very good

any1 else from pune who is selected????? pls send me an sms. my number is 9890515030

I am in too!!!!

Work ex - 38 months in IT with UST global, trivandrum
Acads - good
Extra curricular - good

See you all at SIOM :smile:

Me also selected in open category
Snap Score 52
Work ex: 1.5 years as lean and six sigma engg in An MNC
six sigma green belt certified
Acads: 10th:80% 12th:86% Degree:70%

my name is also in the waiting list.......its 36..whats are the chances to clear...i think its vry less...:(..anywyas congrats to those who go admission....and for those who are like me in waiting list...try harder in other colleges or better luck next time.....

First convert of the season
SNAP score--84.75
Xth--81..5
xiith--84.5
work-ex--19 months in IT
decent co-curriculars and extra curriculars
GD and PI was good too..
CONGRATS to all the call getters

GUYS I GOT SELECTED TOO !!! Shree....count me in too....Ha !!! i am 5th in the list !!! wonderful man !!!

Hey puys Mridzz from our forum has scrapped me that she is through to final list... though she is not able to post at PG because of her net connection...