SIOM ADMISSIONS [2016-2018] Helpdesk

Any queries regarding SIOM ,SNAP...Please feel free to ask.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=741778615959023&substory_index=0&id=380529628750592 9 more days to go for a two day nation wide business and cultural festival to be held on 5th and 6th December at Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management Like it and share it.. Team Drishti 2015,SIOM

Revealing DRISTI 2015's 2nd event- OPERANDOM...đŸ‘ï»đŸ‘ï»đŸ‘ï» Secure your kingdom...🌇 STRATEGIZE... COMPETE... EXECUTE & FINALLY CONQUER THE THRONE....đŸ—œ Game consists of five noble houses competing strategically to rack up the kingdom of "Operandon." Each noble house is reckoned to carve out a niche strategy pertaining to operations management to unleash the reigning eidolon.  REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN😃😃 Follow - https://m.facebook.com/2015drishti/photos/a.383204951816393.1073741828.380529628750592/740508392752712/?type=3

http://dare2compete.com/competitions/16210/Operandon/Symbiosis-Institute-Operations-Management-Nashi...

What was the cut off last year ?

All the best guys,

what score corresponds to 65 percentile last year(cut off as per SIOM website)?

What could be the expected cut off this year for SIOM?

What was the composite cutoff last year n what is expected cutoff marks this year?? 

Hlo guys.. I need suggestions... SITM or SIOM??

Is SIOM worth  a shot for someone with 16 months of experience in Operations Management ?   10 months at Flipkart and 6 months ( currently working) at Honda Cars India....

Want to specialize in Operations Management Only...

is there any education loan available for this course?

The application dates are available right?

What was the average salary for this year placements?

A brief about SIOM.

SIOM a unique institution under the banner of Symbiosis,  is a competency building institute, just a decade old , with phenomenal achievements. 100% placement at above industry average package is only one of the highlights of its achievements. Its students "wear many hats" as versatile, adaptable and multi-talented and some one who has a rich and successful life and career. SIOM's innovative curriculum will challenge your thinking and introduce you to multiple business perspectives to build the foundation you need to be an effective Techno-Business Manager and a leader.
The SIOM fraternity is highly committed to its mission in Empowering Operations Excellence. Perfection is the name of the game at SIOM campus. My faculty, staff and students individually and collectively strive hard and live by our mission.
"SIOM believes that - a path is made by walking on it. As an Institution SIOM shall radiate Leadership, Creativity, Attitude, Skills and Learning from its every corner to cast its rays towards empowering Operations excellence in the Industry."

Hi everyone!!...I need to know about the admission procedure for SIOM as during SNAP form filling i did not mention SIOM as the "programs i am applying to" and thereby it is not allowing me to fill the form for SIOM via SNAP Credentials. Can somebody please let me know what needs to be done now that is there any other criteria to fill the form?

HI i received a sms from admission team to check my inbox for the siom registration. I checked my mail as well as SNAP inbox there is no such mail. I had already applied for SIOM during SNAP registration. Can you plz explain what is this new registration about?

Reasons to join SIOM.

I s negative score of -0.25 will hamper a call from SIOM?

can i apply for siom now??? what is the last date ???