SIOM 2010-2012 Final Results

hey puys results are out at Symbiosis MBA in Operations Management at SIOM

hey puys
results are out at Symbiosis MBA in Operations Management at SIOM

WL 30
seniors any hope ?

Seniors plz let us know till what number was waitlist cleared last year.
Waitlist 51

Results out..
Symbiosis MBA in Operations Management at SIOM

Waitlisted 32

Congratulations to those who have made it..

All the best..

Have to start waiting again 😃

WL-53.

any realistic chances?

WL-53.

any realistic chances?

Definite chance....last year SIIB WL cleared upto 200...so similar would be trend here...all the best
masternitr Says
Definite chance....last year SIIB WL cleared upto 200...so similar would be trend here...all the best

Thanks for boosting our confidence dude....
I really pray that WL shud get cleared upto last....

as im the one among the last Wlisted candidate 80+.....

any suggestions....is it possible to clear WL upto 90 when they have just 99 WL candidate..

Hi Puys,
Congrats to all those who made it to the final list :clap:
I have been waitlisted with number #14. Any chances of making it to the final list ??? And if so when will the Waitlisted candidates be informed ??
Seniors please shed some light.

Regards,
Ketan

Thanks for boosting our confidence dude....
I really pray that WL shud get cleared upto last....

as im the one among the last Wlisted candidate 80+.....

any suggestions....is it possible to clear WL upto 90 when they have just 99 WL candidate..

This is just the first wait list. Atleast 3 wait lists are expected....

Well Congrats to all the call getters.. for the season 2010-12.
And to those who are in the waited list...pls dont loose hope....somthing soon might turn up good for you....

As for your reference i'm mentioning it again.....for the past 2 year the waitlist movement had gone till mid 60's..
Howevr for the last season (09/11 batch) it went a bit more, considering the apprehensions in the minds of mba aspirants to delay their plan of doing their mba in times of recession.
Howeva as per my gut say.....excluding last year trend, waitlist movement wud depict the very same pattern as was in any of the earlier year....

seniors plz help
i am waitlisted at 42
SC category
any chances??

CALLS : SIBM, SCMHRD, SIIB, SCIT, SIOM:D

Hi Puys,
Congrats to all those who made it to the final list :clap:
I have been waitlisted with number #14. Any chances of making it to the final list ??? And if so when will the Waitlisted candidates be informed ??
Seniors please shed some light.

Regards,
Ketan

definetly you stand a chance...upto 45-50 WL I'm pretty sure...
Its my analysis...
masternitr Says
This is just the first wait list. Atleast 3 wait lists are expected....

3 waitlists!!..

I don think so.. cos SIOM has elimination at each stage and final 180 odd students who made it to the final round are only considered.. in that final list.. first 72 are given merit list and rest are waitlisted..
Well Congrats to all the call getters.. for the season 2010-12.
And to those who are in the waited list...pls dont loose hope....somthing soon might turn up good for you....

As for your reference i'm mentioning it again.....for the past 2 year the waitlist movement had gone till mid 60's..
Howevr for the last season (09/11 batch) it went a bit more, considering the apprehensions in the minds of mba aspirants to delay their plan of doing their mba in the times of recession.
Howeva as per my gut say.....excluding last year trend waitlist movement wud depict the very same pattern as was in any of the earlier year....

wat is the difference b/t provisional and waitlisted candidate? i am in waiting list no.36 any hopes of making it to admissions?
pulkit85 Says
wat is the difference b/t provisional and waitlisted candidate? i am in waiting list no.36 any hopes of making it to admissions?

That means he has to deposit some documents which he had not brought at the time of admission.

Admission will be complete only when that formality is completed.
3 waitlists!!..

I don think so.. cos SIOM has elimination at each stage and final 180 odd students who made it to the final round are only considered.. in that final list.. first 72 are given merit list and rest are waitlisted..

Well he is talking about the next merit list that wud be declared on 15 of march.....there are around 2 or 3 such list that are disclosed time and again if merit list student dont confirm their candidature for admission

pulkit85 Says

Provisional list candidate wud be given first preference to admission on cancellation of admission by the merit list people....

it has been also clearly mentioned on the website

**Admission on provisional basis for the MBA (Operations Management) programme at SIOM, subject to the availability of vacancies as on 12th March, 2010.

Hi Seniors,

Could you please till what number was waitlist cleared last year for SC category??

guys i made it this yr:)no.17 in the list though i dont care what the order means here....i hope atleast upto 50 waitlist candidates will make it to merit and i doubt that there will be 3 wait lists....hope all goes well for everyone

and also for general category