SIOM(2005-2007)Batchmates

hii guys n gals :: on lines of othr threads me starting this thread…wth d same mission n vision. :: As d last date is over…all those who hv deposited 1,24,500 :: kindly post ur details… My profile: B.E(Electrical) frm NIT-SUR…

hii guys n gals
on lines of othr threads me starting this thread.......wth d same mission n vision.
As d last date is over...all those who hv deposited 1,24,500 kindly post ur details..
My profile:
B.E(Electrical) frm NIT-SURAT
1 yr PGDCA-IMT Ghaziabad
Work Ex-0months
Snap Score:57
nw dnt be a lazy bone....start posting..........:grab:
cheers,
Kunal

Hi Kunal

I am Salil and I am an Electronics Engineer with Work Ex of hopping 42 Months!! ALways wanted to do MBA in operations but somehow couldnot get through NITIE and JMET...and not even through SCMHRD this year ..but thanks to symbi people..they separated this institute from scm and selected me as well.....though nasik is not as happening as pune ..but still i am sure..we will have a nice time!!!

cheers

Salil

Hi guys,

I'm Rajesh from chennai . I got 1 year of expereince in Samsung as Mobile Service Executive . My SNAP score was around 50 (I don't remember :huh: ) . I have done my B.E. in Electronics & Telecom in the year 2003. Being in the service sector for the past 1 year I hope taking up an MBA in Operation would be the apt way to takeup my career further. I would be joining on 1st. BTW can anyone say me how long it would take from Pune to Nasik through Bus ?

rgds
Rajesh

Hi guys,

I'm Rajesh from chennai . I got 1 year of expereince in Samsung as Mobile Service Executive . My SNAP score was around 50 (I don't remember :huh: ) . I have done my B.E. in Electronics & Telecom in the year 2003. Being in the service sector for the past 1 year I hope taking up an MBA in Operation would be the apt way to takeup my career further. I would be joining on 1st. BTW can anyone say me how long it would take from Pune to Nasik through Bus ?

rgds
Rajesh

Hi Rajesh

nasik-pune is around 3 hrs by bus.....so joining on 1st...i ll be joining on 6th monday

Hi Kunal
I am Salil and I am an Electronics Engineer with Work Ex of hopping 42 Months!! ALways wanted to do MBA in operations but somehow couldnot get through NITIE and JMET...and not even through SCMHRD this year
Salil

Hi Salil,

This is Aseem from Pune. I am working in Cybage, Kalyani Nagar as a software engineer with work ex of 10 months as of now. I'm putting up at viman nagar and there too symbi is coming up with a new institute (Symbi Inst of Design).

* Can u please tell me about the infrastructure at nasik campus. comaparable to scmhrd?? what is ur overall feel... worth joining after dumping a cozy job.

* What salaries can the guys expect (as per faculty feedback)- the biggest question for a job-waalah :smile:

* What all did they ask u in the intrvw. (GD isn't there, right.)

Keep in touch

Aseem