Sinhgad MBA (SIOM, SIBAR, SIMCA, etc) 2010-12 Interaction Thread

Are You Joining any of the Sinhgad’s This year this thread is for interaction or any queries you have regarding any of the Sinhgad Colleges… Currently lets limit the discussion to MBA and not the PGDM’s they offer There are 2 more CAP rounds…

Are You Joining any of the Sinhgad's This year this thread is for interaction or any queries you have regarding any of the Sinhgad Colleges.. Currently lets limit the discussion to MBA and not the PGDM's they offer

There are 2 more CAP rounds left so if people have any admission queries we could also try to help you.

Let all Sinhgad MBA Students Stay In Touch

Also Join Sinhgad On Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sinhgadmba

Sinhgad MBA Students On Facebook

hey guys anyone joining SIOM 2nd shift lemme know!!! just thought will make sum frenz before joining college

do ne1 have ne idea about this year fees in siom?

abhi_taddy Says
do ne1 have ne idea about this year fees in siom?

SIOM fees is 1.32 lacs + they have mentioned on form that you have to pay development fees as and when SHIKSHAN SHULK SAMITI aproves it...

this much they have told us yet.. lets c what else they ask when we join colg... may b they vl ask fr lib deposit + uniform+ other deposits..
SIOM fees is 1.32 lacs + they have mentioned on form that you have to pay development fees as and when SHIKSHAN SHULK SAMITI aproves it...

this much they have told us yet.. lets c what else they ask when we join colg... may b they vl ask fr lib deposit + uniform+ other deposits..

i don't think that will be more than 10k..
abhi_taddy Says
i don't think that will be more than 10k..

yep... coz last yr fees ws 1.19 lacs + 10,998 development fees... so atleast development fees wont cross 10k this time...

also not the deposits and uniform...

but both combined me go above 12k...
yep... coz last yr fees ws 1.19 lacs + 10,998 development fees... so atleast development fees wont cross 10k this time...

also not the deposits and uniform...

but both combined me go above 12k...

that's okay..
means at the time of admission you have 2 be ready with dd of 1.32 lack..
what are the documents needed?

arre u sure the development fees isnt added i always though it was the part of main fees

Edit

I Assume yea development fees is included in the main fees if my logic works

Lets take Xavier Institute of Management & Research,Mumbai as an example

The interim fee here http://www.sspnsamiti.gov.in/Int-MBA.htm

says 132000

The final fee here http://www.sspnsamiti.gov.in/MBA-2010.htm

also says same 132000 but its divided into 2 parts...

What i think is mentioned in that undertaking sinhgad made us sign is basically if the total fees changes we have to pay the diffrence and if the final fee is less than wat we paid then the money will be credited to next year fees

cant be fully sure though

that's okay..
means at the time of admission you have 2 be ready with dd of 1.32 lack..
what are the documents needed?

keep ready the documents u verified at ARC +
allotment letter(priont out frm your account at DTE site)
Gap certificate (if any)

they giv you time if some 1-2 documents are less...
arre u sure the development fees isnt added i always though it was the part of main fees

Edit

I Assume yea development fees is included in the main fees if my logic works

Lets take Xavier Institute of Management & Research,Mumbai as an example

The interim fee here Interim_MBA/MMS-2010

says 132000

The final fee here MBA/MMS-FinalFee-2010

also says same 132000 but its divided into 2 parts...

What i think is mentioned in that undertaking sinhgad made us sign is basically if the total fees changes we have to pay the diffrence and if the final fee is less than wat we paid then the money will be credited to next year fees

cant be fully sure though

me too not sure bt i saw those figures(fr last yr fees) on notice board of SIOM office... also it ws said that SC, ST, VJ candidates wud not have to pay anything now bt would have to pay development fees as per announcement (1 Sc candidate inquired this whn i ws paying fees)
abhizit.m Says
me too not sure bt i saw those figures(fr last yr fees) on notice board of SIOM office... also it ws said that SC, ST, VJ candidates wud not have to pay anything now bt would have to pay development fees as per announcement (1 Sc candidate inquired this whn i ws paying fees)

you mean for SY Students ?? i had seen their fees structure it was less than ours maybe thats why.. i only had to sign and undertaking that if our fees increase we have to pay diffrence but since the fees increase by 12k this year chances are it wont change it could decrease maybe lets hope it does lol

i too hate posts but still has to put it coz i need it...n this vl b my 1st n last post.. please dont groan

Puys.. any body got vadgaon campus and want a sharing flat ????
i want 2 partners fr me rent is pretty low, closest flat at campus.. dont wanna miss it just coz i didnt get partner..

sorry fr5 breaking rules but please understand...
contact me fr details 9028428796

again very sorry fr

Puys i would like to share some exp abt 1st 3 days induction of SIOM(regular shift...)

there were few prominent personalities from industries, including those who have worked with Indian governor, HR HEAD OF COGNIZANT, as a speakers..

also it included some of the PROFESSIONAL consultants who train managers from many MNCs on various topics..

its gr8 to have a person having 39yrs industrial exp as placement DEAN...

all the seniors(atleast whom we met so far) are very help full....

others from other sinhgad colgs share your exp too....

Hey ppl What Are 2nd Shift Timings???

And Congrats To all BTW

And yeah Best OF LUCK 😃 😃 😃

And Congrats To all BTW

And yeah Best OF LUCK 😃 😃 :)

at SIBAR the timings are 1-6 i guess its the same with others too

We for our Induction had Dean of PUMBA as the speaker and guest he told us some lot of cool facts and news i must say PUMBA dean is really good .. The induction was really cool we had diffrent games and stuff too..

can any one tell me what all document required during admission, and whats the procedure to pay the fees.........still hostel facilities are available or not......pls give me the format of gap certificate...plsss help

And Congrats To all BTW

And yeah Best OF LUCK 😃 😃 :)

in SIOM till now its the same as fr 1st shift i.e.10-4/5 ... i mean just completed induction and have no idea abt complete timing...

if possible i vl post final timings 2moro 1st day of normal colg...

Hey Guys,
Can you share your first day experiences in your respective colleges. Things like various rules and regulations, lectures, behavior of staff towards the students, etc.
I am not from Sinhagad family of colleges and my experience with my college was not at all good (its a prominent name in pune but wont name it here).

- Ams