Singapore management University MQF

Please tell how is the MSc in quantitative finance course at SMU singapore…I got an admit call for the same

Please tell how is the MSc in quantitative finance course at SMU singapore..I got an admit call for the same

Dropped you a PM.

can you send me the info too ? I have got admission in it.

Thanks in Advance

Check your PM 😃

@nirmal019: i am also doing a bit research on the same. Compared the course structure with other universities and found it almost in parallel to US universities. There is some insight provided by @fewkb .

Hi ,

I have also applied to the program,can you please guide me regarding interview process? (I am yet to get a call)

Thanks
Rabit

Hi,

I also applied to the same prog, please share the info with me.

I didn't get interview call yet,still it will be good if you guide me regarding interview process.

Thanks
Rabit

Sent you a PM Rabit.

fewkb Says
Sent you a PM Rabit.

got it! thanks

Hi Shivank,

Myself sanjeet from Pune, India. I have got an admit from SMU Singapore for MAF course. I want to talk to you regarding the course and all the queries. If you can provide with your phone number it would be great.
My Mob: 9890451055.
Alternatively you can ping me at [email protected]
Please let me know

Offered a place today. 😃

Very nice, will you be accepting the offer?

Hi,

@fewkb - Dropped u PM. Do you know if there is availability of scholarships for this program?
@ShivankS - Can you share your views on funding .

Thanks

SMU does not offer any scholarships. The Monetary Authority of Singapore has the Finance Scholarship Programme, but that's only extended to Singapore citizens and PR.

Okey . The main concern here that every applicant will have is career prospects after graduation. an information on career services of SMU will be helpful.

There's no placement stats for MQF yet because it's in its first year. I can shed more light on SMU's career services as an undergraduate student. Among three main universities in Singapore, SMU has the best connections and placement statistics in the finance industry. Many reasons for that - It's primarily a business school, located near CBD, large percentage of business students majored in finance etc.

In the recent employment stats for graduates, you will see that SMU students have the highest employment rates and starting pay compared to NUS and NTU. Of course, this is not entirely because of the career servics office but it contributes.

I know this doesn't really answer your question but I hope this steers you towards one.

Thats great piece of information. Thanks for sharing :)

There's no placement stats for MQF yet because it's in its first year. I can shed more light on SMU's career services as an undergraduate student. Among three main universities in Singapore, SMU has the best connections and placement statistics in the finance industry. Many reasons for that - It's primarily a business school, located near CBD, large percentage of business students majored in finance etc.

In the recent employment stats for graduates, you will see that SMU students have the highest employment rates and starting pay compared to NUS and NTU. Of course, this is not entirely because of the career servics office but it contributes.

I know this doesn't really answer your question but I hope this steers you towards one.
fewkb Says
Dropped you a PM.

Can you also please share the info with me.
My id is [email protected]

Hi Everyone,

This is the official Id for SMU Post Graduate Programmes. Feel free to ask me any questions that you may have on the MQF program.

Thanks.